Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's Awesome.....

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Good post, but I have to disagree. I don't think following the success of ex-players alone is creepy. Some people take it quite a bit farther, and I'm convinced now more than ever it is an attempt to compensate for not having an NHL team.

I'm convinced now more than ever that your pathetic obsession with Minnesota hockey is an attempt to compensate for not having any p-u-s-s-y in your life.

Do us all a favor and go get laid. Even if you have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      Jeff Dubay thinks he has trouble with self control.
      Tyler Hirsch thinks he is crazy.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I thought I should pass along some troubling news I heard this afternoon.

A buddy of mine belongs to the same rosemaling club as JDubbs and called to say he was medflighted to Mayo today after eating a Minnesota Department of Tourism brochure. Doesn't look good.

Comment

Scott Walker feels he could be a litte less set in his ways
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

It's fascinating that some people are completely incapable of handling a disagreement without resorting to personal attacks.

Guess I hit a nerve because I'm right?

Yikes!

Comment

They're pretty bad too. When you invent a little nickname, let me know.
              "Kreids."

Your move.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                "Kreids."

Your move.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This message is hidden because JDUBBS1280 is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    "Kreids."

Your move.
                    Not what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Tyler Hirsch thinks he is crazy.
                      Kyle Oposso wishes he would just quit.

Comment

Not what I meant.
                        You did ask him to let you know when he had a nickname for one of the NHL players and he did just that. Maybe you should try being more clear.
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You did ask him to let you know when he had a nickname for one of the NHL players and he did just that. Maybe you should try being more clear.
                          No I didn't. I asked him to let me know when he comes up with a nickname for his university. One that screams "I desperately wish we had an NHL team of our own" would be best. "NHL University" is already taken.
                          Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 05-05-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Kyle Oposso wishes he would just quit.
                            Okposo

Comment

I don't think following players you enjoyed watching in college is any more weird than obsessing over who has more youth teams in a geographical boundary.

As far as I'm concerned Massachusetts is just as good of a hockey state as Minnesota.
                              Last edited by MUnRPI; 05-05-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

No I didn't. I asked him to let me know when he comes up with a nickname for his university. One that screams "I desperately wish we had an NHL team of our own" would be best. "NHL University" is already taken.
                                Nowhere did you mention that you were talking about BC specifically. He mentioned both BC and Kreider in the post you replied to, how was he supposed to know which one you were referring to? You are obviously at fault and do indeed need to be more clear.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X