This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Since I have a spreadsheet that does the work for me when I calculate out the New WCHA standings, here's the NCHC Conference standings for the current season (Adjusted/Ranked by Win Percentage)

1 Nebraska-Omaha 5-2-1 (0.688)
    2 St. Cloud State 9-4-1 (0.679)
    3 Denver 6-4-2 (0.583)
    4 North Dakota 5-4-3 (0.542)
    5 Colorado College 3-9-0 (0.250)
    6 Minnesota-Duluth 2-7-1 (0.250)
    7 Miami 0-0-0 (0.000)*
    8 Western Michigan 0-0-0 (0.000)*

*Miami and Western have not played any NCHC schools yet this season. This weekend will be their first meeting.
    wooo not last!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: The NCHC: Just be glad its NaCHo League

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      wooo not last!
      We do what we can for you <3

Comment

I guess Biddy will have to hope Miami or WMU sweeps to keep UMD from finishing last.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          I guess Biddy will have to hope Miami or WMU sweeps to keep UMD from finishing last.
          Or a split...or two ties.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Or a split...or two ties.
            Split - both Miami and WMU at .500, ahead of UMD leaving UMD in last
            Two ties -both Miami and WMU at .500, ahead of UMD leaving UMD in last
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Split - both Miami and WMU at .500, ahead of UMD leaving UMD in last
              Two ties -both Miami and WMU at .500, ahead of UMD leaving UMD in last
              Don't ask him to do math... what does he look like, a public educator?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Don't ask him to do math... what does he look like, a public educator?
                I'm really turrible at math.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

So the NCHC has 5 of the top 11 teams in the Pairwise Rankings. Meanwhile, the B1G has 1 of the top 20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    So the NCHC has 5 of the top 11 teams in the Pairwise Rankings. Meanwhile, the B1G has 1 of the top 20.
                    And.......?
                    Huskys all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Thecalkid View Post
                      And.......?
                      So much for the BHHC.

Comment

But that 1 school will prove to be an important one.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          But that 1 school will prove to be an important one.
                          they win the leaders/legends/child molestors cup

and get a free tattoo once they sell their ring, only if they steal their teammates credit cards
                          Last edited by mcfarljd; 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Actual Logo, legitimate website and more information about the NCHC tournament on Thursday.

I cannot wait to hear how much the new logo is worse than the first!!!!!! Oh boy!
                            Last edited by Biddco; 03-05-2013, 02:37 PM.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Actual Logo, legitment website and more information about the NCHC tournament on Thursday.

I cannot wait to hear how much the new logo is worse than the first!!!!!! Oh boy!
                              I myself can not wait until the F5 so we can drink to the assured awesomeness of said logo.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                I myself can not wait until the F5 so we can drink to the assured awesomeness of said logo.
                                It's such a rare occasion that Dirty will have his once a year drink!
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X