X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    you do not have to go to jail to be under arrest...
    I may or may not have been under arrest a few times in my youth then, who knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      When people begin citing Supreme Court cases to determine whether a guy who was caught taking a wizz in public was arrested or not, it's getting a bit silly.
      I enjoy watching JDUBBS make an *** out of himself.
      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        Not really. Not in the slightest.

Let's put symantics aside because we're never going to agree and look at it this way.

Oshie has seen the inside of a jail cell. Haula hasn't. Oshie has his picture and finger prints on state record. Haula doesn't.

There is a definitive difference between being detained in a cell and just cited a violation. To argue otherwise is purely asinine.
        You can call it whatever you want, but based on your own definition Haula was arrested.

law-yered
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
          I enjoy watching JDUBBS make an *** out of himself.
          It certainly is a lot of fun. Did you hear about when he got schooled on the radio? That was hilarious.
          North Dakota

Comment

Thanks again for Not ignoring the troll and continuing to crap all over our season thread.

No complaining next time he does it to yours.
            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              I may or may not have been under arrest a few times in my youth then, who knew.
              immature kids do immature things...i certainly did plenty of dumb things in my youth.
              North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                You can call it whatever you want, but based on your own definition Haula was arrested.

law-yered
                Keep repeating yourself, and quoting a TV show.

Still doesn't change the fact you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                  Thanks again for Not ignoring the troll and continuing to crap all over our season thread.

FWIW, this thread started going down the tubes (where is Happy when we need him?) awhile ago before JDUMBS got involved.
                  North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

law-yered
                    ...and he will run the stairs at the Mooch for his troubles.

Comment

Keep repeating yourself, and quoting a TV show.

Still doesn't change the fact you're wrong.

Law-yered
                      North Dakota

Comment

Not really. Not in the slightest.

Let's put symantics aside because we're never going to agree and look at it this way.

Oshie has seen the inside of a jail cell. Haula hasn't. Oshie has his picture and finger prints on state record. Haula doesn't.

There is a definitive difference between being detained in a cell and just cited a violation. To argue otherwise is purely asinine.
                        Looks like another 10 pages to read on Monday.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

Calm down Sally Sourpants. Without this silly discussion, there would have been about four posts here today. In a couple days it will go back to four posts a day and then your precious and oh so important offseason thread will be back to normal. In the meantime, just don't read it. It's not going to kill you as nothing of importance is going to happen in those few days.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Who cares? My god the crap people find necessary to argue with the biggest dink in the history of USCHO.
                            I agree with the first part of your sentence, but not quite with the 2nd part. You must not have read the posts of the person defending Paterno on the Penn State thread. And I can think of a couple who could make a run at second place.

But, Haula is a college kid who did something a lot of us have done, but less discretely than probably most. But that doesn't make it right for a leader on a team, in a high profile position at a high profile program. For most of us, getting caught doing this isn't going to be news, and our careers aren't as dependent on image as an aspiring professional athlete's. He should hold himself to a higher standard. I am disappointed he did it, but am sure he regrets it for more than just the personal embarrassment. I'll forget it soon enough and expect he'll work to show that isn't who he is.

Of course UND fans won't forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              It certainly is a lot of fun. Did you hear about when he got schooled on the radio? That was hilarious.
                              Or a guy who claims to practice law, you certainly don't know how to distinguish fact from fiction. Not sure how this rumor started, and don't really care much, but I've never called into or been on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                ...and he will run the stairs at the Mooch for his troubles.
                                I'm confident Lucia will deal with the situation properly, and I'm confident Haula knows that he screwed up. Again, college kids do stupid things. It has happened at every university across the country. This certainly won't be the last time a college kid does something stupid.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X