This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Well hopefully JDUMBBS calls in to KFAN tomorrow to tell the on air personality to get rid of Haula if he is going to continue disgracing Minnysooooota's rich tradition, I mean really what else could fuel this thread more than donkey boy getting his moose knuckle knocked in the dirt again on live radio?
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Well hopefully JDUMBBS calls in to KFAN tomorrow to tell the on air personality to get rid of Haula if he is going to continue disgracing Minnysooooota's rich tradition, I mean really what else could fuel this thread more than donkey boy getting his moose knuckle knocked in the dirt again on live radio?
      Funny. I don't remember ever being on the radio before.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        Haula was never arrested in the first place.
        You really are the dumbest human on this site. Erik Haula was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct, God you are F*&&ing stupid. How is it that you are so simple that you can't even understand a printed article and quotes from law enforcement?! What half *****ed community college doled out a piece of paper that made you so confident of your *****inine ramblings?! A misdemeanor is an arrest you f&$king moron.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

You really are the dumbest human on this site. Erik Haula was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct, God you are F*&&ing stupid. How is it that you are so simple that you can't even understand a printed article and quotes from law enforcement?! What half *****ed community college doled out a piece of paper that made you so confident of your *****inine ramblings?! A misdemeanor is an arrest you f&$king moron.
          He wasn't arrested. Might want to check your facts.

Comment

He wasn't arrested. Might want to check your facts.
            You don't have to go to jail to be under arrest donkey, being cited for a misdemeanor is an arrest whether or not he is released into the care of another person. Haula was charged with a low classification misdemeanor and since he must have been calm, polite, and somewhat under control he was released but under arrest none the less. Keep going we're all on pins and needles waiting to read your next beauty.

Comment

You don't have to go to jail to be under arrest donkey, being cited for a misdemeanor is an arrest whether or not he is released into the care of another person. Haula was charged with a low classification misdemeanor and since he must have been calm, polite, and somewhat under control he was released but under arrest none the less. Keep going we're all on pins and needles waiting to read your next beauty.
              Yes, to be "arrested" does mean you go to jail. By definition, to "arrest" means to "sieze and hold under the authority of the law". AKA... Cuffed and brought to jail. He just got a ticket.

Comment

Yes, to be "arrested" does mean you go to jail. By definition, to "arrest" means to "sieze and hold under the authority of the law". AKA... Cuffed and brought to jail. He just got a ticket.
                A person is seized and held under the authority of the law during a Terry* stop. At the minimum, Haula was involved in a Terry stop, and received a ticket. Based on your own definition, Haula was "arrested."

As Marshall from How I Met Your Mother would say, you just got lawyered.

*From the case Terry v. Ohio which interpreted the 4th Amendment term "seizure." For further reading into the 4th amendment term "seizure," as defined by the Supreme Court, please read Graham v. Connor.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I guess I didn't think a misdemeanor ticket was being under arrest.

Comment

Who cares? My god the crap people find necessary to argue with the biggest dink in the history of USCHO.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      I guess I didn't think a misdemeanor ticket was being under arrest.
                      you do not have to go to jail to be under arrest...

Comment

• Originally posted by fighting sioux 23 View Post
                        a person is seized and held under the authority of the law during a terry* stop. At the minimum, haula was involved in a terry stop, and received a ticket. Based on your own definition, haula was "arrested."

as marshall from how i met your mother would say, you just got lawyered. :d:d

*from the case terry v. Ohio which interpreted the 4th amendment term "seizure." for further reading into the 4th amendment term "seizure," as defined by the supreme court, please read graham v. Connor.
                        reach-ing

Comment

reach-ing
                          law-yered
                          North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            law-yered
                            Not really. Not in the slightest.

Let's put symantics aside because we're never going to agree and look at it this way.

Oshie has seen the inside of a jail cell. Haula hasn't. Oshie has his picture and finger prints on state record. Haula doesn't.

There is a definitive difference between being detained in a cell and just cited a violation. To argue otherwise is purely asinine.

Comment

When people begin citing Supreme Court cases to determine whether a guy who was caught taking a wizz in public was arrested or not, it's getting a bit silly.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                When people begin citing Supreme Court cases to determine whether a guy who was caught taking a wizz in public was arrested or not, it's getting a bit silly.
                                I got to make sure that I don't get rusty before school starts up again in a few weeks.

Plus, shooting fish in a barrel is fun from time to time.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X