SCSU 2012 Offseason Thread: Lighten up Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU 2012 Offseason Thread: Lighten up Francis

Kind of old news on the "other" forum, but didn't see it here. Looks like renovations are set to begin May 1. Lets get some more concrete flowing.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20120...nclick_check=1

Comment

[QUOTE=Duder;5430814]Kind of old news on the "other" forum, but didn't see it here. Looks like renovations are set to begin May 1. Lets get some more concrete flowing. ]

Great to see that the Phase 1 construction on the NEHC has finally begun and should be completed in about one year.

But I understand that Phase 2 has no time table but will be built as the money becomes available. Apparently the north part is the most expensive at about $7 million. Hopefully the money through the funds raising efforts and naming rights comes in by amounts and timing to keep construction going and on a schedule to complete the work in a reasonable time period.

Comment

Is there a Doctor in the house, this thread needs CPR!

Hano, Jensen, Drew, and the gang, plus a new look NHEC . . . I'm getting excited about the upcoming season.
        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          Is there a Doctor in the house, this thread needs CPR!

Hano, Jensen, Drew, and the gang, plus a new look NHEC . . . I'm getting excited about the upcoming season.
          Looking forward to the renovated home for the huskies This year we get phase 1 And the big Phase 2 will be completed in time for our first year in the National Everything is looking bright The team looks very good going into next year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Map Man View Post
            Looking forward to the renovated home for the huskies This year we get phase 1 And the big Phase 2 will be completed in time for our first year in the National Everything is looking bright The team looks very good going into next year as well.
            Is your period key broken?

Comment

Upon seeing UNO's offseason thread, I request our season thread be titled "Unleash the Furry"
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Upon seeing UNO's offseason thread, I request our season thread be titled "Unleash the Furry"
                Blizzard did feel me up in the Sherburne Hall elevator in 2002.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Have you been to a UNO game in the past couple seasons so as to know the derivation of the thread name?

I'll explain, if need be.

By the way, what is Husky fan's take on UNO's new assistant coach?

Methinks maybe the brothers Johnson will be assuming command at some point in the future, perhaps.

Some interesting comments on the Mavpuck Board about the whole thing:

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8895

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                    Have you been to a UNO game in the past couple seasons so as to know the derivation of the thread name?
                    Only every game SCSU has played in Omaha since you guys joined the conference
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

NCHC Party at the soon to be renovated Target Center.

Last time I watched SCSU play a hockey game at Target Center, I and my buddies got stuck with seats near the North Dakota bench and had to smell Commodore's body odor for the entire third period. That guy stunk.

Hopefully Target Center will install better or improve their HVAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                        Hopefully Target Center will install better or improve their HVAC.
                        I don't think any HVAC system can overcome the stink of a Whioux player. And I'm an HVAC professional. I can handle animal cage rooms in a vet clinic, but not a Whioux stink.

Comment

RPI blog Without a Peer post about SCSU http://www.withoutapeer.com/2012/06/...oud-state.html.

I have no connection to WaP besides for being a reader.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-20-2012, 01:03 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I have no connection to WaP besies for ebign a reader.d
                            Someone call 911.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Someone call 911.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                RPI blog Without a Peer post about SCSU http://www.withoutapeer.com/2012/06/...oud-state.html.

I have no connection to WaP besides for being a reader.
                                Wow, very thorough write up. Maybe the St Cloud Times should hire this guy to report on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X