Clear All

• Re: 2012 Frozen Four: Union vs. Ferris State; Minnesota vs. Boston College

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    or am I having a Michigan flashback?
    Pretty sure all they do is win.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I think it's only natural to play a little more conservative when you have a lead...especially a multi goal lead in the 3rd period of a win or go home game.
      No question. Doesn't mean that I have to like it, and I haven't noticed it before. Also, could have had something to do with the quality of the opposition. BC has enough talent that even when they're playing defensively they attack a lot. Against a quality offense like Duluth's, there might be fewer counterattack opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I know it. But anybody can.
        Well, if you want to get technical, yes, anybody can beat anybody else, but in terms of this season, the only folks remaining that could beat BC would be Minnesota, Union, and Ferris State.

As for who the fans of other programs are cheering for, this Michigan fan will be cheering for the winner of the Union/FSU game to beat the winner of the BC/Minnesota game.
        I'm not Canadian. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          MN hasn't played Anybody.....or am I having a Michigan flashback?
          No, that one started with SCSU.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Well, if you want to get technical, yes, anybody can beat anybody else, but in terms of this season, the only folks remaining that could beat BC would be Minnesota, Union, and Ferris State.
          Woooooooooooooooooooosh.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            This Frozen Four sucks for anyone who gets angry anytime they see maroon and gold.

Uh... go Union?
            Go the therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Go to therapy.

Can't get in. Booked solid and lined up around the block.

That and the early spring has got the deer on the move.

If it goes dry also, I'm organizing a militia and invading to the northwest!

Comment

Hey Ralph

Would the winner of the Union - Ferris semifinal be the current holder of the Play-Up Belt??
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  This Frozen Four sucks for anyone who gets angry anytime they see maroon and gold.
                  Just be glad it can't be Ferris vs UMD. Same colors, close-enough logo. Talk about confusing the public.
                  Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Hey, BC, just remember who you're dealing with:

*****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/36147_1500428223738_1025148831_31191257_474718_n.j pg******
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Hey, BC, just remember who you're dealing with:

*****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/36147_1500428223738_1025148831_31191257_474718_n.j pg******
                      From reading all of the Gopher posts, I figured you'd post a picture of Fredo...I WANT RESPECCKKK!
                      I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
                        From reading all of the Gopher posts, I figured you'd post a picture of Fredo...I WANT RESPECCKKK!
                        Fredo Hill was dealt with last summer....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
                          Whoooosh.
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
                            Bow down to tArrogance, and kiss its ring, son. That's all I have to say.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Minnesota is going to bring an aggressive forecheck and make the BC defensemen move around quite abit, maybe more then they have all year. The MN transition game will have the D men on their heels as well. BC fans does York shorten his bench? Lucia rolls four pretty consistently.
                              never up, never in!

Comment

does anyone know where there is a podcast of the frozen four conference call?

Comment

Working...
                                X