NCHC: The Most Elite Conference in the Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCHC: The Most Elite Conference in the Country

Luckily I'm completely unproductive with or without this crappy board.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Luckily I'm completely unproductive with or without this crappy board.
      It must feel good to be self-sufficient like that.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        This is my new favorite thread. Thanks FlagDUDE!
        You must spread some Reputation around...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Why was that stupid thread about Yale being the best team in the country revived, then? You would not have seen this if that didn't happen.
          Ylae* had a season this year?! Maybe they will be ranked #1 again in the next ten years so everyone can be reminded they have a team.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            Ylae* had a season this year?! Maybe they will be ranked #1 again in the next ten years so everyone can be reminded they have a team.
            I wouldn't bet on it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So by something productive you mean the exact opposite of anything and everything EZAC.
              http://raluxa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/trlht.jpg

By your standards, how does Atlantic Hockey match up to the other conferences?
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                I'm sure EZAC laughs at Atlantic. Those silly Atlantic teams.

Comment

http://raluxa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/trlht.jpg

Obviously well below all but the ECAC.

Just so we're clear I'm trolling in a thread that claims the NCHC sucks by disputing the claim? IALTO!
                  Last edited by Dirty; 03-26-2012, 01:17 PM.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Obviously well below all but the ECAC.

Just so we're clear I'm trolling in a thread that claims the NCHC sucks by disputing the claim? IALTO!
                    I believe that the title states that the NCHC is "elite", not that it sucks.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I believe that the title states that the NCHC is "elite", not that it sucks.
                      Touche, my good man. So I'm trolling because I agreed with the premise of the thread. IALTO even more!
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Touche, my good man. So I'm trolling because I agreed with the premise of the thread. IALTO even more!
                        You should take some solace in that the troll in picture had some sweet bling.

Comment

Not the only thread you've been present in, but saying things that are clearly skewed to get emotionally-fueled reactions out of others on the intertubes is the very definition of trolling, regardless of the thread/forum/board/etc. that it is on. I never claimed the original intent of this thread was not to troll. In fact, I think most of the "EZAC" jabs are kind of funny, myself, being an ECAC fan. Kind of like the "Cup Cake Hockey Association" and "We Can't play Hockey Association" jabs at other conferences, anyone who actually takes any of it seriously is wasting their time really.
                          Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Not the only thread you've been present in, but saying things that are clearly skewed to get emotionally-fueled reactions out of others on the intertubes is the very definition of trolling, regardless of the thread/forum/board/etc. that it is on. I never claimed the original intent of this thread was not to troll. In fact, I think most of the "EZAC" jabs are kind of funny, myself, being an ECAC fan. Kind of like the "Cup Cake Hockey Association" and "We Can't play Hockey Association" jabs at other conferences, anyone who actually takes any of it seriously is wasting their time really.
                            Let me take this opportunity to intruduce you to Dirty...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We Can't play Hockey Association? Isn't the joke supposed to be against someone who doesn't win? Not much humor making fun of the Yankees for winning all those Championships
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                We Can't play Hockey Association? Isn't the joke supposed to be against someone who doesn't win? Not much humor making fun of the Yankees for winning all those Championships
                                Not to mention, they wedged a word in there that isn't part of the acronym. Awful.
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X