X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 North Dakota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    We sacrifice gophers....on the ice.
    no, actually, you have a losing record against the gophers. You should pick someone you can beat.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      no, actually, you have a losing record against the gophers. You should pick someone you can beat.
      7>5 is where it's at me boy.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

7>5 is where it's at me boy.
        It is actually 5+2=7
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          It is actually 5+2=7
          Ah the aau kool-aid. Nice try.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Not going to be the same without the Sioux head at center ice but we move on.

*****http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/540151_407526782642635_566645486_n.jpg******
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I am having an enter a caption for a picture on the blog... some of the responses we have gotten are interesting.
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I actually don't mind these.

*****http://www.wdaz.com/media/full/png/2012/03/05/jersey1.png******
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I actually don't mind these.

*****http://www.wdaz.com/media/full/png/2012/03/05/jersey1.png******
                  They aren't bad, but I'm not a fan of the "Est. 1883" part. Of course, these are the women's jerseys, so the men will likely never wear this design, but it isn't all that bad.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Two UND players have been punished for receiving minors in possession/consumption of alcohol.

Dan Senkbeil, who was cited for a minor and for failure to halt on Aug. 31, was suspended from all team activities for two weeks. He has not yet been cleared by coach Dave Hakstol to play in games. Senkbeil received his minor one week before turning 21. That sucks.

Michael Parks was cited for a minor and his punishment is being handled internally. Parks is 20.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Two UND players have been punished for receiving minors in possession/consumption of alcohol.

Dan Senkbeil, who was cited for a minor and for failure to halt on Aug. 31, was suspended from all team activities for two weeks. He has not yet been cleared by coach Dave Hakstol to play in games. Senkbeil received his minor one week before turning 21. That sucks.

Michael Parks was cited for a minor and his punishment is being handled internally. Parks is 20.
                      Hard to hault when you're running at a dead sprint, can't blame him for that! This is a big step up for the team since no one threw any lawn care products or urinated on anything. Sounds like we are making strides.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

That's too bad for those guys, but you have to obey the law. I'm sure Hakstol will give these guys the appropriate punishments, which I would suspect would be missing the trip to Alaska for the first two games of the real season.
                        North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          That's too bad for those guys, but you have to obey the law. I'm sure Hakstol will give these guys the appropriate punishments, which I would suspect would be missing the trip to Alaska for the first two games of the real season.
                          Handled internally doesn't usually mean a suspension, I honestly don't think Dan Senkbeil will be making the trip to Alaska anyways, based on who we have on the roster this season.
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

"Through These Doors" (UND hockey web series) Season 2 preview

http://www.undsports.com/mediaPortal...b_oem_id=13500

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Handled internally doesn't usually mean a suspension, I honestly don't think Dan Senkbeil will be making the trip to Alaska anyways, based on who we have on the roster this season.
                              I was thinking the same thing. Love this class coming in.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                                While this very well may be true, I would hope that Hak steps up and makes sure that neither of these guys make the trip to Alaska. They clearly don't deserve it.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X