2011-2012 North Dakota Offseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Of all the stupid things I've done in my life, adding to the list is never purchasing a Fighting Sioux cap. Love 'em or hate 'em, one of the best logos evah.
    You can still buy one.
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Re: 2011-2012 North Dakota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      You can still purchase a Fighting Sioux cap...

http://siouxshop.com/store/department/15/Hats/
      Thanks 23. I wanted BLACK and with The Logo so I got the Reebok Team Slouch. The WCHA on the back also adds history.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
        Thanks 23. I wanted BLACK and with The Logo so I got the Reebok Team Slouch. The WCHA on the back also adds history.
        Always a classic look. I'm looking forward to North Dakota and Wisconsin continuing their rivalry after conference realignments, and hope to make it back to Madison for a series. Wisconsin fans are almost always one of the best groups to party with before and after games.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
          I took a pic of my Sioux Jersey, then converted it to a pattern with some software from a web page.
          Cool!

Comment

I read on HF boards that Rocco isn't going to the WJC camp.

http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...n-lake-placid/
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              I read on HF boards that Rocco isn't going to the WJC camp.

http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...n-lake-placid/
              I thought he's going but only being held out at the start due to recovery?

Comment

Siouxsports says that he will not attend but that his recovery is on schedule. I hope that means that he will be ready to go when the season starts.
                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Thanks for contributing to my fantasy team last year, Rocco.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                    Siouxsports says that he will not attend but that his recovery is on schedule. I hope that means that he will be ready to go when the season starts.
                    It sounds like he will be ready to go. I forget where I read it, but the last I heard was that Rocco was about 90%. Hopefully he'll be 100% by the time the season rolls around. I'm very excited to see what a healthy Rocco can do.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I was chatting with Schlossman on facebook last week and he said Rocco will be ready when the season starts.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        You can still purchase a Fighting Sioux cap...

http://siouxshop.com/store/department/15/Hats/
                        Someone told me that Scheels has a boat load of Fighting Sioux gear - I also heard that they are moving into the Columbia Mall in a year or two.
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Word is that he didn't attend the camp because he is still rehabing but at 90% so he will be good to go this Fall.
                          Eric's Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            Someone told me that Scheels has a boat load of Fighting Sioux gear - I also heard that they are moving into the Columbia Mall in a year or two.
                            I just bought 2 jerseys at Scheels and shipped them of to Germany. I do believe they had hats too.
                            "My greatest achievement."
                            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                              I just bought 2 jerseys at Scheels and shipped them of to Germany. I do believe they had hats too.
                              Were they expensive?
                              Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                                Yes there is. I was just there 2 weeks ago. I will be there monday again and I'm sure I will add to my Sioux collection.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X