2011-2012 North Dakota Offseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
    I was in Amsterdam today, wearing my UND jacket, and a guy came up to me and said "hey Sioux, I'm class of '99"!
    The pilot for my flight on Thursday from Vegas to Denver was a UND alum. Once he saw my Sioux shirt, he told the attendant that he would pay for any drinks I ordered. It was a good flight

Comment

• Re: 2011-2012 North Dakota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
      The pilot for my flight on Thursday from Vegas to Denver was a UND alum. Once he saw my Sioux shirt, he told the attendant that he would pay for any drinks I ordered. It was a good flight
      Nice....
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        I was in Amsterdam today, wearing my UND jacket, and a guy came up to me and said "hey Sioux, I'm class of '99"!
        Gettin your green on?
        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Kristo says he is returning for his senior season. From Brad's blog:

Danny Kristo is coming back for his senior season.

Kristo announced the news on his Twitter account this afternoon, saying: “Very excited to let everyone know that I will be playing for the Fighting Sioux next season #siouxwarriors”

Kristo tallied 45 points in 42 games last season and has 109 for his career.

The dynamic right winger should give UND a big offensive boost next season and there’s a good chance he will once again play alongside Corban Knight.

Comment

Kristo says he is returning for his senior season. From Brad's blog:

Danny Kristo is coming back for his senior season.

Kristo announced the news on his Twitter account this afternoon, saying: “Very excited to let everyone know that I will be playing for the Fighting Sioux next season #siouxwarriors”

Kristo tallied 45 points in 42 games last season and has 109 for his career.

The dynamic right winger should give UND a big offensive boost next season and there’s a good chance he will once again play alongside Corban Knight.
            Hopefully Seth Jones passes on the WHL.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
              Hopefully Seth Jones passes on the WHL.
              Sadly unlikely as it sounds like he'll be signing with Portland.
              Last edited by Dirty; 04-24-2012, 06:45 PM.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Sadly unlikely. He'll be signing with Portland it sounds like.
                Unfortunately you are right. I'm not hating on what we have now though.
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

If the rumors around Brock's reasoning for leaving are true, he has to be bummed out he's leaving knight and Kristo.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Great to hear Kristo is coming back. Here is an article from today's Everett Herald on Seth Jones:

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201...45/1004/SEARCH
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

And here is an article from the Portland Winterhawks website - it doesn't sound encouraging for Jones to play at UND:

http://www.winterhawks.com/article/h...-to-seth-jones
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Will Kristo be a free agent this August since he will be four years from his NHL draft with the intention of returning to college for his Sr. year as a 1990 born player? Similar to what Blake Kessel of UNH did last year?

Comment

Things are shaping up to look pretty good next year for the Sioux.
                          AF 99

Comment

No. I believe you have to declare you are leaving school and not be enrolled in classes in order to become a free agent.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

@UNDMHockey: RT @SchlossmanGF: Among those who Kristo discussed his decision with: T.J. Oshie, Matt Frattin, Brad Malone, Ben Blood.

@CorbanKnight: Extremely happy to hear that my linemate and good friend @dkristo7 is returning for our senior season. Its gonna be even more memorable now!

@UNDMHockey: RT @TAT3MARI5: Excited knowing @dkristo7 will be back for his senior season! Always a fun guy to watch from the bench. #siouxseniors

Tate's is hilarious
                              Last edited by MavHockey14; 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM.
                              AF 99

Comment

He matched you drink for drink too, didn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X