Ezac!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezac!!!!!!

Thats ok, they can show the rest of the country what great ECAC hockey is all about
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

I have seen Cornell play three times this year ... they are loaded with size and talent. They have a great Goalie, second best in the ECAC and they have a habit of rising up to the level of competition. They are going to kick the stuffing out of Ferris whom just squeaked by a badly damage Denver Team, and then they will travel to Tampa to play Union in what will be the best game of the tournament. The CCHA and WHCA teams can watch from home.
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        The real purpose of this thread was to congratulate and encourage Union and Cornell on a job well done. Keep it up!
        I know and I was only kidding.

Good luck to those still in it and it's nice to see teams from the less appreciated leagues trip up the favorites.
        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          I have seen Cornell play three times this year ... they are loaded with size and talent. They have a great Goalie, second best in the ECAC and they have a habit of rising up to the level of competition. They are going to kick the stuffing out of Ferris whom just squeaked by a badly damage Denver Team, and then they will travel to Tampa to play Union in what will be the best game of the tournament. The CCHA and WHCA teams can watch from home.
          I hope you're right, but I'm not going to be cocky about it. We thought we'd have another Frozen Four for sure when we played Bemidji in '09...

Comment

I've now been told to eat two bags of dicks. Who will suggest three?
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              I've now been told to eat two bags of dicks. Who will suggest three?
              I haven't tried them...are bags of dicks good?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I haven't tried them...are bags of dicks good?
                I'll have to defer this to the EZAC fans as they seem to be experts given their suggestions.
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I love 'em. I make sure to get the 5-pound bags from Sam's Club.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

What's your flavor of choice? Original, BBQ, Sour Cream n' Cheddar, Low Sodium?
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Extra creamy.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                        Do you really expect every team in the league to make regular trips to the finals?
                        No and I don't think I came close to implying this.

Every league obviously has its top teams and its lower teams and in my opinion HE has been pretty darn impressive with BC, BU, ME and UNH being NCAA Tourney - if not FF - regulars. Most other HE teams have also been in the tourney lately, see UML, as well as MC last year, UVM the year before, etc. I actually don't see the lower teams being that bad, it's just that the top teams are always very strong, which makes it difficult for the UML's, UVM's, PC's, UMASS', etc to go on long, multi-year rolls.
                        I pretty much agree with everything you said here. But I still see this as two different things: a group of elite program, two or three of which are very good in any given year. And the rest who have their ups and downs and few if any Frozen Fours or titles - an awful lot like the ECAC. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great the other teams have had their successes. But you won't see too many ECAC fans wasting their time screaming, "Where's Northeastern/Vermont this year?" and "What happened to Merrimack?" like the WCHA fans did with Yale. And I did see plenty of ripping on Merrimack and Lowell from WCHA fans in the forum and in the blogs comments during the year. Personally, I find it distasteful. If my team was as successful as say, North Dakota, I would take the advice I read earlier: smile politely and cheer for my team. Should I go over to the UND thread and tell them their win today over a four seed was not terribly impressive? I could but I can predict the response.

And I might as well get this out of the way now. If Cornell loses tonight I will be disappointed but hopeful for next year. The team did better than our expectations back in September. I think we only graduate four players. Ferlin will be back from injury. We have a good non-conference slate in the works. But I guess until we get that elusive third title we will just suck. I'm sure will get mocked for losing to a lesser CCHA program.

Comment

Personally I find all this talk about Bags O ***** quite the threadkill, Nice win by Union tonight, they were the class of the region. Lets see what the Big Red do now
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Anger the Hockey Gods with woofing and see what happens. Ferris and Union should be a heck of a game.
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Hey Dutch Rudder you sure know how to predict game winners, maybe you should go to Vegas.

Comment

Hi.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X