Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ezac!!!!!!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Dirty, what kind of test do you have on that line?
    more like what size shot are you using, and how many gallons does that barrel hold?

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
      A thread titled "Ezac!!!!!!" in which the initial post stated something along the lines of "Nice win boys!" is antagonizing? Color me surprised. If HE or AHA came up with a celebratory thread, I wouldn't go into it trolling and telling them how much they actually suck.
      Don't show up with a crank in your back and nobody will wind you up. Oops, I shouldn't have blurted that out. Dang!

Comment

The ECAC won two great games last night !! Right now we don't care about what happened ten or twenty years ago ! Stop living in the past, "We don't care" !

We have two games today, this is great,and greater "today" to be an ECAC fan !!
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Call me when a EZAC team beats someone who's actually accomplished something in college hockey. The teams they beat tonight were hardly impressive.
          Michigan has won more NCAA ice hockey championships than any other team in history. Do those qualify as accomplishments?

Comment

One thing that stood out to me this year with the ECAC was all the **** ties. In some of the games I watched during the regular season it almost seemed like both teams accepted the tie result as the ot's were very defensive oriented. I am not surprised to see Cornell go to ot, but I am surprised that it did not go two ot's. Keep these games low scoring and the ECAC will hang around, they are used to it.
            never up, never in!

Comment

Most playoff games are low scoring. Defense wins playoffs !
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy gopher View Post
                One thing that stood out to me this year with the ECAC was all the **** ties. In some of the games I watched during the regular season it almost seemed like both teams accepted the tie result as the ot's were very defensive oriented. I am not surprised to see Cornell go to ot, but I am surprised that it did not go two ot's. Keep these games low scoring and the ECAC will hang around, they are used to it.
                The thing with the ECAC, that sets the conference play apart from other conferences most of the time, is that there seems to be much more parity top to bottom in the ECAC. It also tends to be a defensive style league, so naturally ties will happen more frequently. This year in particular, Union and Cornell were really the top 2 teams, the rest you may as well have just picked names out of a hat to place 3-9 or so IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by nopuckluck View Post
                  Michigan has won more NCAA ice hockey championships than any other team in history. Do those qualify as accomplishments?
                  Yeah, but weren't they paying their mostly Canadian roster for like 7 of those?

By my count, Michigan has two legitimate titles.
                  Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-24-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

If BU wins, the ezac will prolly try to claim them. Poor wretched bastids. They will do anything to be recognized as a legitimate conference.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Yeah, but weren't they paying their mostly Canadian roster for like 7 of those?

By my count, Michigan has two legitimate titles.
                      And weren't they offering scholarships when nobody else was?
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        Get to the FF, get to the National Title game, win a title and it will shut a lot of people up.
                        No it won't.
                        Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                        We have two games today, this is great,and greater "today" to be an ECAC fan !!
                        I just root for a state school, but even I know the ECAC will be playing in three games today.
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          And weren't they offering scholarships when nobody else was?
                          Pretty sure they were providing them with hookers too.

Comment

If both EZAC teams win today, an EZAC team is guaranteed to be in the national championship game. Talk about messing up my bracket...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleE View Post
                              haha. fair enough!

In Hockey East, we've seen/dealt with a suddenly appearing, oft-over-the-top, ballyhoo band of Merrimack fans who not only avoid the practice of: "act like you've been there before", but think everything they do should be heralded as the greatest thing since the wheel.
                              As a Merrimack fan can you blame us. When I graduated five years ago the team won 3 games. It is a miracle the won 3 because the scored 37 goals in 34 games. I remember going to games just to see the other teams. Don't worry with Cannata gone they won't be as good and you team can dump on us again. We were just so excited becuse we knew this was going to only happen again in 20 -25 years.
                              Rinks Visited
                              DCU Center
                              Tulley Forum
                              TD Garden
                              Tsongas Arena
                              J. Thom Lawler Arena
                              Conte Forum
                              Whittemore Center
                              Agganis Arena
                              Verizon Center
                              Gutterson Fieldhouse
                              Matthews Arena
                              Thompson Arena
                              Mullins Center
                              Alfond Arena
                              Schneider Arena
                              Magness Arena
                              Ingallas Arena
                              Hart Center
                              Prudential Center
                              TD Bank Sports Center
                              John A Ryan
                              Lynah Rink
                              Appleton Arena
                              Cheel Arena
                              Germain Arena
                              XL Center
                              Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Dirty's a nut case, no doubt.
                                El wrongo. At least the part about me repping our good buddy UHall6. He did neg rep me though and tell me to "eat a bag of dicks". Who's stalking whom?!?!?!?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X