This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

Nothing like a good off-season talk about the mediocre old days of BU Hockey.
    1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Kevin Shattenkirk was a BEAST last night. Just sayin'.

Of course this made me more angry thinking about what a complete waste the 2009-2010 season was. Based on talent, that should have been a Frozen Four team and they didn't even make the tournament. Disgusting.

BU Hockey: Griping About the Past Present and Future
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you're talking about the 2008-2009 BC team. In the end, sometimes you just can't tell how much of an impact losing certain players will be. You guys lost a **** ton of productive players after the national title. I wasn't surprised by your 2009-2010 season whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Sounds like you're talking about the 2008-2009 BC team. In the end, sometimes you just can't tell how much of an impact losing certain players will be. You guys lost a **** ton of productive players after the national title. I wasn't surprised by your 2009-2010 season whatsoever.
          That team also was laden with injuries left and right, in addition to the lackadaisical attitude of some. I don't think we had a full roster for more than a handful of games that season.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            Based on talent, that should have been a Frozen Four team and they didn't even make the tournament. Disgusting.
            In their defense they were hung over before most games. Not like the coaching staff could do anything about that...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              I wasn't surprised by your 2009-2010 season whatsoever.
              I wasnt surprised that we didn't make the frozen 4... but i figured we should have made the tournament... if certian players cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Not like the coaching staff could do anything about that...
                Hating on JackPa is like kicking a dead dog at this point. First he kicks kids off the team for going to class, then he looks the other way when some of his favorites got smashed before a big game (ps aren't you glad you kept Trivino) and then he has a team full of rapists. What's next, a murderer? Maybe JackPa should recruit Charles Manson.
                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                  Hating on JackPa is like kicking a dead dog at this point. First he kicks kids off the team for going to class, then he looks the other way when some of his favorites got smashed before a big game (ps aren't you glad you kept Trivino) and then he has a team full of rapists. What's next, a murderer? Maybe JackPa should recruit Charles Manson.
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! whyn't throw in how his mom stayed home and raised him and did nothing with her life?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't like people who think their life is some womb-to-the-tomb job entitlement program. That's for local TV news anchors and other people magnetized to that insufferable business. Jack Parker has got to be able to connect the same dots observers can, realizing like everyone else that his presence hurts more than helps the program at this stage. It's essentially the same thing as Umile at UNH...these people just let the word 'tenure' go to their heads.
                    Chris V
                    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                      I don't like people who think their life is some womb-to-the-tomb job entitlement program. That's for local TV news anchors and other people magnetized to that insufferable business. Jack Parker has got to be able to connect the same dots observers can, realizing like everyone else that his presence hurts more than helps the program at this stage. It's essentially the same thing as Umile at UNH...these people just let the word 'tenure' go to their heads.
                      So every time observers think a coach should be fired, he should be fired?
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                        A troll tutored in cleverness by Mitt Romney who deemed him hopeless and feckless.
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• We play st Lawrence at home sat. after thanksgiving per schedule thread.

Also, it appears nieto is coming back as he tweeted about changing his number to 9, why bother doing that if you're leaving?
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            We play st Lawrence at home sat. after thanksgiving per schedule thread.

Also, it appears nieto is coming back as he tweeted about changing his number to 9, why bother doing that if you're leaving?
                            So for ooc we have
                            @ und x2
                            St lawrence
                            Rpi
                            @ Denver
                            Beanpot x2

Am I understanding that correctly?

That about do it?

Comment

i find it hard to believe we are not playing harvard this year.....
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                i find it hard to believe we are not playing harvard this year.....
                                I was thinking that too...

But unless one of these games was incorrectly reported....
                                Last edited by ericredaxe; 04-14-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X