No announcement yet.

2012 Northeast Regional: Boston College, Air Force, Maine and Minnesota Duluth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Northeast Regional: Boston College, Air Force, Maine and Minnesota Duluth

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
    Diamond will be easy to spot. Just look for the UMD player writhing on the ground in agony after being hit from behind/boarded/charged from center ice/slewfooted/slashed or the like and Diamond will be the one headed to the box.

Despite the claims of Maine fans that Dimaond is simply "an agitator" or "a kid plays with an edge", in reality he's just a dirty scumbag player who enjoys taking iiberties with the well being of those he plays against.
    Patronick....The world is full of idiots and you have just proven you may be their king,,,,a dirty scumbag...based on what??? this isn't the womens finals.....perhaps you have the games mixed up...Hitting is still okay....and sometimes a player gains a reputation based on a perception...such as you are blatantly mis-using today, to characterise a decent player, who is out weighed by 30 + pounds...and yet puts bigger D on their cans all the time...give us a real eaxample of a dirty play....not a face wash call, but a truly "dirty " play....

Comment

• Re: 2012 Northeast Regional: Boston College, Air Force, Maine and Minnesota Duluth

LOL. After reading that apology, the truth is definitely somewhere in between.

Comment

JD not an apology a challenge to a fairly harsh criticism...and you are right...as someone once said, at night all cats are black,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by BearNecessity View Post
          Patronick....The world is full of idiots and you have just proven you may be their king,,,,a dirty scumbag...based on what??? this isn't the womens finals.....perhaps you have the games mixed up...Hitting is still okay....and sometimes a player gains a reputation based on a perception...such as you are blatantly mis-using today, to characterise a decent player, who is out weighed by 30 + pounds...and yet puts bigger D on their cans all the time...give us a real eaxample of a dirty play....not a face wash call, but a truly "dirty " play....
          I'll give ya dirty play. When he knocked over that BC forward , then knocked him on his azz again when he got up. Dirty I tell ya, just filthy dirty. He should be playing for Merrihack....no wait, even they wouldnt have him.

Who knows, maybe hes so excited to be playing a WCHA team on saturday he decides to go after their coach....and eat him too.
          Last edited by acs64; 03-20-2012, 11:48 AM.
          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Ahhh that was dumb,,,but not dirty wouild take that most days,,,,, even saw St Brian Dumoulin, of the HOLY EAGLES of BC whack pople in the face office circle,bfore the puck dropped......,,Oh my more 'dirty play"....

Comment

Patronick is a UML fan.

But if your're gonna bring up BC at least try to name a current player who plays like diamond (trick question...you can't). No need to jokingly bring up dumoulin...check out his PIMs over his career.

Anyway, all this will lead to is acs soiling himself while thinking back 10 years to patrick eaves. Now there's an obsession...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                There are two schools VERY happy not to be in the same Regional as BC: NoDak and Miami. Huge sighs of relief from both.
                For me, that isn't the case. It can't last forever. I've been following North Dakota hockey since 1981. UND had BC's number up until 2001. UND had Michigan's number until last year's Frozen Four. They knocked Michigan out of the tournament on a number of occasions in the last 10-12 years. Things change. This year's team would not have had the expectations that some of those other teams had, so who knows. My attitude is that I want to keep giving it a try until we can turn it around against BC. It's a good run by BC, but it's hockey. Eventually the puck will bounce the right way, a goaltender will get got, and things will change.

Of course, this year's overachieving UND team is going to have their hands full with a solid Western Michigan club.
                University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
                Frozen Fours: 22
                Conference Titles: 17
                14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  Info
                  Yes!

Sounds like Diamond will be the perfect player for JT to smash at some point in the game.

Our PK last year was average, then went into hyperdrive in the playoffs. Hoping for the same
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

OK, i must admit that i'm now looking forward to a Brown-Diamond altercation.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      OK, i must admit that i'm now looking forward to a Brown-Diamond altercation.
                      JT runs his mouth more than anything. I'd love to hear what he says on the ice.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                        Having said all that, I do understand the "yeah, but he's OUR scumbag" mentality , so I don't totally begrudge Maine fans that stand behind their guy. Let's just call a spade a spade.
                        Joey Diamond is a spade. You all hate him. Except when he takes a stupid penalty. We love him. Except when he takes a stupid penalty. Joey has kind of a love/hate relationship with everybody.
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Patronick is a UML fan.

But if your're gonna bring up BC at least try to name a current player who plays like diamond (trick question...you can't). No need to jokingly bring up dumoulin...check out his PIMs over his career.

Anyway, all this will lead to is acs soiling himself while thinking back 10 years to patrick eaves. Now there's an obsession...
                          Soil myself ?? Good one Wesport !!
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Yawn. Come on, I thought you were better than that turd, Rover.

How many fans will Maine have on Saturday? More/less/same as at the Garden? Most importantly, are all of them UMaine grads???? That's the only thing that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Patronick is a UML fan.

Kreider plays with an edge / is border line dirty, other than him- I agree BC plays a good, clean brand of hockey.

The only chance Maine will have against them (if they can get past Duluth) is if it turns into a PP/PK game and Maine capitalizes on their chances.

Outside of Maines 1st line upfront (and maybe Mangene's line), Maine simply cant keep pace with BC. Every time their 4th line stepped on the ice Saturday BC hemmed them in their own zone, embarrassing showing by the Swedes + Swavely.

Comment

That's the first time I've ever seen anyone describe Kreider as "border line dirty"...

Comment

Working...
                                X