03-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Wayne State got screwed.
Undefeated,
Un-tied,
Un-scored upon.
Not even considered for tournament.

willythekid
03-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Kyle Rau laughs in the faces of the "screwed" teams.

rau and the goofs got screwed last friday... of course if they didn't want that to happen they shouldn't have bent over.

Gurtholfin
03-21-2012, 03:59 PM
rau and the goofs got screwed last friday... of course if they didn't want that to happen they shouldn't have bent over.

Hard to break old habits...

wolverineTrumpet
03-21-2012, 04:58 PM
My team got screwed. They should have an auto-bid to the Frozen Four every year. What is this regional crap, DAMMIT?

(Actually, I'm glad we didn't get the region of death this year)

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
03-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Minnesota being forced to play at the 'X' as regional hosts instead of Mariucci. "We wuz robbed!"

Sarcasm, idiots.

UnionSoccerDad
03-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Yes, I think both Cornell and Union both screwed a bunch of teams! The discrepancy between PWR and KRACH is alarming! Cornell goes from tied for 12 to 22 and Union a solid 1 seed (3) to last team in at 15,except for auto bid. I think Northern Michigan, Notre Dame & Merrimack all got screwed!
KRACH is code for "let's develop a ranking system that makes western teams look better than they are and keeps eastern teams out of the NCAA tournament . . ."

The Rube
03-22-2012, 12:27 AM
KRACH is code for "let's develop a ranking system that makes western teams look better than they are and keeps eastern teams out of the NCAA tournament . . ."

We were tired of Eastern Bias. Sue us. Wait, is that hostile and abusive? I meant "Whioux us!"

LynahFan
03-22-2012, 08:00 AM
KRACH is code for "let's develop a ranking system that makes western teams look better than they are and keeps eastern teams out of the NCAA tournament . . ."Yes. darn you Ken Butler from the University of Toronto and John Whelan, fervent Cornell alum, for your western biases!

Want a better KRACH rating? Win more against better teams - really quite simple.

Gurtholfin
03-22-2012, 08:22 AM

What are these "eastern teams" that you speak of?

I mean, I've heard of BC & BU, but are there others? :confused:

Dirty
03-22-2012, 08:25 AM
Why are people even trying to rationalize with a guy who thinks this is a soccer board?

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
03-22-2012, 08:27 AM
what are these "eastern teams" that you speak of?

I mean, i've heard of boston, but are there others? :confused:

fyp.