Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    All true, but then you're on the hook for wasmania, SoCal, sioux7, willythekid, etc. Yours outnumber ours 4 to 1.
    And here I thought we had bonded

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      you guys also have Jockstock, mariucci/mnstateofhockey, and dx.
      I'm not Mariucci. What is the deal with everyone thinking I'm this guy? Serious question.
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

I hate to start hockey related talk. But after consulting the future, I see:

North Dakota 4, Western Michigan 2
        Minnesota 5, Boston University 3
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

This is hands down the toughest bracket in the tourney. I'll be surprised if Denver can get past Ferris. Gophers are in this if they play their best games.
          Last edited by ex_goldy; 03-22-2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            Been awhile since ive seen you this cranky
            Been awhile since you've been around.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...032012aaa.html

Weekend preview from Gophersports
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                However, NoDak fans beware, Western is a very young team who thinks that they can play with anyone. It's rare that I pull for North Dakota but please put wastern in their place.
                *****http://media.mlive.com/broncos_impact/photo/10709173-large.jpg******

It must just burn your *** that these little podunk schools keep taking the honors that should "rightfully" go to your boys, doesn't it? One more year, and you'll be at the big boy table, begging for scraps from the Gophers. That's going to be painful for you.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I woke up from a nightmare last night in a running sweat and shaking. I had dreamt that Sioux and Gopher fans were saying nice things about each other and even offering regrets about things that had been said in the past. A gopher fan with a big nose, a small forehead, no hair, and missing teeth (that doesn't narrow the field much, I know) was about to invite Sioux fans to share some pops this weekend.

I'm still a little shook up. Please tell me none of that would ever happen.

Comment

I cannot believe I forgot the best part of this regional.....

Mini donuts!!!

Comment

My prediction:

Western Michigan pulls the upset in the early game and beats UND 4-3 in OT. Gopher fans are so happy that they celebrate as if it was their own team that just beat UND. Gopher fans are so excited that they go find all the Western Michigan apparel and jerseys they can snatch up. They are so wrapped up in the upset that they run what little apparel is in the arena dry and head to the exits to go search for more. They are so worried about this search that most of them skip the nightcap Gopher game which the Gophers win 3-0 over BU. Then Gopher fans are torn the next day with all of their new shiny Western Michigan gear as to who they should cheer for in the regional final. Regardless of the outcome of the Western Michigan/Minnesota regional final, though, Gopher fans will always consider the Western Michigan upset of UND one of the top five games in Golden Gopher Hockey history.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

When 4 teams play only 2 teams can win,that brings us to 2 teams playing and only one team can win.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          My prediction:

Western Michigan pulls the upset in the early game and beats UND 4-3 in OT. Gopher fans are so happy that they celebrate as if it was their own team that just beat UND. Gopher fans are so excited that they go find all the Western Michigan apparel and jerseys they can snatch up. They are so wrapped up in the upset that they run what little apparel is in the arena dry and head to the exits to go search for more. They are so worried about this search that most of them skip the nightcap Gopher game which the Gophers win 3-0 over BU. Then Gopher fans are torn the next day with all of their new shiny Western Michigan gear as to who they should cheer for in the regional final. Regardless of the outcome of the Western Michigan/Minnesota regional final, though, Gopher fans will always consider the Western Michigan upset of UND one of the top five games in Golden Gopher Hockey history.
                          I knew Holy Cross, and Western Michigan is no Holy Cross.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                            When 4 teams play only 2 teams can win,that brings us to 2 teams playing and only one team can win.
                            This should go on a tshirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              This should go on a tshirt.
                              But can he elaborate? How does the mens bouncyball tourney work?
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                Duuuude. Whoa.
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X