Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Worst

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

poster

Comment

ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          Yes, I'm sure all 12 year old kids are thinking "Hey, lets go to the middle of the country where there is a virtual wasteland and choke on the national stage year after year. Sounds like fun!"
          I know I did. Then I went to Kansas State, and found out they didn't have a D1 hockey program!
          Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Worst
            poster
            ever...
            If this were a Laverne & Shirley episode this is where Lenny & Squiggy would appear. Hello.
            Is it Saturday yet?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by sioux7 View Post
              ......and as injury riddled as the Sioux are, and with 7 freshman playing.......AND playing what......4-5 walkon's? I agree, the Sioux should not be considered a favorite.
              Wow, even when it's a dry spring with no risk of flooding, you Nodak fans continue to sandbag.

UND has been on fire pretty much the whole second half and won the WCHA tournament, securing a #1 seed in the process. Regardless of the content of their roster, the results are what speak the loudest - and those results say UND is the favorite by any reasonable objective measure.

Comment

Is it true we have to grow up and talk hockey after midnight on Wednesday? If the first game is on Saturday, it seems like we should get an extension til at least late afternoon Thursday. There are so many boneheaded insults and boasts yet to be made, and this will be the last chance for Sioux and Gopher fans to really bond this year (unless either of them wins the banner, Parise forbid, which would take us into July at least).

Comment

yawn.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Us BU fans are learning the differences of a western flame fest. Fewer personal attacks than the east coast ones, maybe we're just closer together so more opposing posters know each other. Will conclude findings later.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      Us BU fans are learning the differences of a western flame fest. Fewer personal attacks than the east coast ones, maybe we're just closer together so more opposing posters know each other. Will conclude findings later.
                      Does it make your head hurt and want to hit ignore on about 6 different posters?
                      AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        Does it make your head hurt and want to hit ignore on about 6 different posters?
                        You need to toughen up.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          You need toughen up.
                          As does your team.
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            yawn.
                            Close to your bedtime?

Comment

As does your team.
                              Why the winking smiley? Think I can't take what YOU are going to throw around? Please.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Which team are you a fan of today?

Comment

Working...
                                X