• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXXIII

Zucker - German for sugar.

Comment

While it sure stinks that you lost Zucker and Shore to the pros, I can tell you that most BC fans felt the same way after last season when Cam Atkinson and Jimmy Hayes both turned pro after their Junior years in which they had combined for 52 goals! This was on top of some key graduation losses so it was hard to be optimistic about 2011-12. But much like I'm guessing is the situation at DU, BC had a lot of young talented players that were now given the opportunity to play more important roles and they have really stepped it up to the point where we are right back in FF. So I guess my point is that with a little luck, DU could be right back in the thick of things next year.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        You seem to be forming a habit of getting upset with me for no good reason. What's the deal?
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Zucker getting a lot of press in the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Wild fans seem to think he may be the savior they have been looking for.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Do you guys think that despite injuries Bennett and/or Makowski might go?
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Do you guys think that despite injuries Bennett and/or Makowski might go?
              I think most of us are expecting Bennett to go. However, mentioning Makowski is like a bucket of very cold water.
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Drew Shore did not play tonite in San Antonio, but TJ Fast did play for Abbotsford.

I'm thinking positive thoughts that Beau will be Beau back in Denver next year.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                  You seem to be forming a habit of getting upset with me for no good reason. What's the deal?
                  sigh

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                    sigh
                    Agreed.
                    Originally posted by vizoroo
                    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                    Originally posted by dggoddard
                    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Posted by FS 23 on the 2011-2012 All-Americans Threads.
                      Drew Shore, Jason Zucker and Joey La Leggia are the Pios on the list.

I thought I would start a thread to talk about the All-Americans that will be announced, along with discussion of all the other awards.

College Hockey Weekly has their All-American list out...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/2...Americans.html

College Hockey News has their All-CHN teams out...

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...-chn_teams.php
                      (forgotten how to reply with quote from another thread )
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Another article about Zucker in the Minneapolis press.
                        http://www.startribune.com/sports/wild/144748765.html
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Zucker getting a lot of press in the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Wild fans seem to think he may be the savior they have been looking for.
                          No, the writers at the Strib seem to think he is the Wild's savior.
                          How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

He isn't the savior. He is just the first in exciting young prospects (other than Hackett) to come in. The combination of Zucker, Granlund, Coyle and Larsson are the savior, really.

He is indeed in the lineup tonight. Wearing number 16. Usually a low number right off the bat means they have big plans for the player.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

bump

Comment

College Hockey Weekly has their Top Teams of the 2000s up...

http://collegehockeyweekly.com/2000s-Top-Teams-HM.html

Also, it looks like the rest of the "By the Decade" releases will take place this summer
                                National Champion 2003-2004 Team missed the list, but we weren't shutout
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X