Hockey East in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey East in Seattle

Anyone from the Seattle area watching the game tomorrow night? I have been looking for a good viewing bar, any ideas?

Re: Hockey East in Seattle

Originally posted by skier15 View Post
    Anyone from the Seattle area watching the game tomorrow night? I have been looking for a good viewing bar, any ideas?
    Pretty tough to get most bars to put on hockey with March madness going on. You can try Lucky 7 (it's where we gather for the annual Sioux-Gopher game) in Kirkland or Sporty's in Everett. Sporty's is a dive but the owner is a hockey nut. I went there for lunch today and got him to switch one TV to the UMD-DU game. I'll post here again if I come up with any more.
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

I'd look for a hockey bar if threre is one, explain the situation and give them 10 bucks... Otherwise just ask fr the hockey game on nbc sports.

10 bucks is my usual tv tip... I figure that's usually a good amount to flip a tv.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        I'd look for a hockey bar if threre is one, explain the situation and give them 10 bucks... Otherwise just ask fr the hockey game on nbc sports.

10 bucks is my usual tv tip... I figure that's usually a good amount to flip a tv.
        Does it work? I never thought of something like that.
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

NCAA hockey is tough to get in Seattle. Washington and Oregon are, sadly, WHL country. I think there are 5 WHL teams between the two states. Wenatchee does have a successful NAHL team though.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Does it work? I never thought of something like that.
            They may even do it w/o money... I forget who suggested that one to me... But I think it's more than sensible when asking to watch something obscure
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
            X