Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union Hockey 2011-2012 season thread #2

Originally posted by uniontrack View Post
    Not everyone dishonors their alma mater by trolling a team that goes to the dance....I also see you enjoyed a bigger audience for your ignorant drivel on the live blog during the game...

Don't be that loser...

Keith.
    That is exactly what he is

Remember, these are his exact posts last year on the live blog. How did that prediction work out for you flagdunce

[Comment From FlagDUDE08FlagDUDE08: ]
    It took Union 18 years to even win a playoff series. I don't expect them to win a tourney game anytime soon.
    [Comment From FlagDUDE08FlagDUDE08: ]
    OK, wasn't sure if there were any RPI fans that went to root against Union or not...
    Last edited by Hokydad; 03-23-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Whooo!! Great win! Few close moments in the third but had me on edge, but can't wait for tomorrow.
      National Champions 2014!
      Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
      Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
      Let's Go U!!!

Comment

Good job Union. Way to represent the conference. I think Union is going to have a tough time with some of these bigger and faster forwards, as they go deeper into the tournament, but we'll see. Here's hoping you go far in the tournament. No offense, but I'm not hoping for you to win th NC. Some of you guys will become unbearable if that happens.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

That was a great, disciplned game by Union. If they keep that up I can see them taking out Miami.....

Little nerve racking when it went from almost 3-0 to 2-1 with 30 seconds to go. No coach likes that late in the period.

Goalie was outstanding and amazing what he did after Kinkaid left..

Shows you what a great evaluator of talent Bennett is

Comment

I'm still in shock over the last two weekends. There were times where Union accomplishing these heights were dreams at best. Let's go U! Three more wins to go!

Comment

Always been a liberal arts college kind of guy, so go U!

and congrats on step 1
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Another landmark win for the program. That was a great hard-fought college hockey game with a few near misses on both sides. A couple dirty things by Michigan State, the hit from behind on Ciampini and Bodie getting basically pushed into the boards after the third goal. At least he got back on the ice before the game was over - certainly hope he's in there tomorrow. As for that controversial no goal, if you go by the rule book, the right call was made with the net not being totally flat. The rules prohibit assessing a penalty off video review, so Jooris, who lifted the net (on purpose or just due to the scrum), couldn't be called for anything. Melrose said that would have been a goal in the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Good job Union. Way to represent the conference. I think Union is going to have a tough time with some of these bigger and faster forwards, as they go deeper into the tournament, but we'll see. Here's hoping you go far in the tournament. No offense, but I'm not hoping for you to win th NC. Some of you guys will become unbearable if that happens.
                  No offense taken here...

For me, it's enough that you came over here and gave us a little credit like a gentleman...

I agree, Union will need to tighten up a bit to face the future...

Lets go Garnet!!!

Keith.
                  Keith Reynolds
                  Union College
                  Class of 1992
                  B.A. in Economics/Mathematics

University of Nevada - Las Vegas
                  Class of 2001
                  M.S. in Sports and Leisure Management

"I went to Union before it sucked...."

Comment

Forgot to mention that Novak's late season emergence continues with another pretty goal. He's really come on of late and could be poised for a big breakout next season.

Comment

Just got back from Bridgeport and I'm speechless. What a game! It is truly unbelievable how far this program has come. From being the joke of the league to winning the cleary cup, whitelaw, #1 seed, and a National Tournament win. Don't stop now! See you all in Bridgeport again tomorrow.
                      LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Congrats to Union and good luck tomorrow!

It'd be nice to be able to claim more than one representative in the Frozen Four in the past 10 seasons. (And it'd be even better if it's been done by more than one team.)
                        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                          Congrats to Union and good luck tomorrow!

It'd be nice to be able to claim more than one representative in the Frozen Four in the past 10 seasons. (And it'd be even better if it's been done by more than one team.)
                          Thanks, burgie. One of the classy RPI fans. Cannot say the same about FD08 and RC.
                          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Congrats U for representing the league so well, i was happy i was able to get home in time to see most of it (my practice was cancelled) I'm going to attempt to put my bitterness away till next year : P ,goodluck
                            RIT Tigers
                            2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                            2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Congrats on a nice win, Dutchmen. So much for the "EZAC" Good luck the rest of the way - make us proud
                              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Fabulous win Union!!! Keep it going! Congrats on a well played game!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X