Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Tiger withdraws

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...gNews_20161010
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Booooooo
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Justin Thomas becomes youngest to shoot a 59, at age 23. 7th to do it in competition (Furyk x2). Eagled 18.

Comment

Costco kills the Kirkland Signature ball.

Darn!! #^^#^&&<=÷^!!!!!@

https://www.mygolfspy.com/costco-sus...ig-production/
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Costco kills the Kirkland Signature ball.

Darn!! #^^#^&&<=÷^!!!!!@

https://www.mygolfspy.com/costco-sus...ig-production/
            Anyone actually played these? Were they really on par with other brand's $35-50/dozen balls?
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Anyone actually played these? Were they really on par with other brand's $35-50/dozen balls?
              GolfSpy review rated them = ProV1
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

A heat wave is going through MI this weekend and a few courses opened up. Played 18 and was hitting the ball rather well for a 3 month layoff. Hit a 3 hybrid that I got for Xmas for the first time on the par 5 number 3 hole. Was not sure of the distance it would go and I hit it further than expected. From where I hit it, it looked like the ball rolled into the pond near the green. Got up to the pond and it was still iced over and my ball had rolled across the ice to the opposite side where I was able to chip on from and pared the hole. I've done and seen a lot on the golf course but this was a first.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

Something tells me that DJ could have a "Big Cat"-like year. Not sure what Paulina is doing to him, but it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Something tells me that DJ could have a "Big Cat"-like year. Not sure what Paulina is doing to him, but it's working.
                    any surprise he did coke off her neked body?!?!!?!?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

mookie, can you go Driver, gap wedge into a par 5 like Jon Rahm?
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        mookie, can you go Driver, gap wedge into a par 5 like Jon Rahm?
                        only if the par 5 is 290yds
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It is looking like the cut at the Masters will be six over par. We'll see when all the players are done, eh?

Interesting mix on the leaderboard, which includes Sergio Garcia and Fred Couples. He won the Masters all the way back in 1992! I think he is 58 now; if he were still in contention on Sunday, that would be just as amazing as Tom Watson in the 2009 British Open.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            It is looking like the cut at the Masters will be six over par. We'll see when all the players are done, eh?

Interesting mix on the leaderboard, which includes Sergio Garcia and Fred Couples. He won the Masters all the way back in 1992! I think he is 58 now; if he were still in contention on Sunday, that would be just as amazing as Tom Watson in the 2009 British Open.
                            Fred gave a nice interview after his round. I'd like to see him do it.

Comment

Pretty heavyweight list of those in contention going into Sunday. Should be fantastic, looks like beautiful weather too.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Fred gave a nice interview after his round. I'd like to see him do it.
                                Once in the 90's I watched Boom Boom hit balls on the practice range when his back wasn't messed up. Just the way he moves, and that beautiful, effortless swing...

Gah! ...Only time in my life I think I questioned my sexuality.
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X