Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Well, if HRC had won... So can we call it even??
    You are posting that just to **** people off- as there's no way that Secretary Clinton could possibly do what dump is doing. The best she could do was being corrupt in how she helped people overseas. Terrible.

dump gets to do it just by having all sorts of people all over the world stay in his crappy hotels. And, according to NPR, they are doing it in droves.

And we will ignore the payments to dump inc from the US treasury. Holy crap.

The degree of financial corruption going on is just stunning. And most will call it legal, because.

If you didn't see this coming, well, you petty much have a glass belly button.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Oh, bs.
      I agree with Scoob.
      HRC wouldn't have gotten rich.

The Clinton Foundation however ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        You are posting that just to **** people off- as there's no way that Secretary Clinton could possibly do what dump is doing. The best she could do was being corrupt in how she helped people overseas. Terrible.

dump gets to do it just by having all sorts of people all over the world stay in his crappy hotels. And, according to NPR, they are doing it in droves.

And we will ignore the payments to dump inc from the US treasury. Holy crap.

The degree of financial corruption going on is just stunning. And most will call it legal, because.

If you didn't see this coming, well, you petty much have a glass belly button.
        The response was to who was in the pocket of foreign governments and corporations. I believe your side of the aisle is not blind to the fact the Clinton Inc. was/is hip deep in foreign $$$ entanglements.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Off to the slammer, Hill-dawg! https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-...breaking-news/

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Just like homosexuals are stealing our institution of marriage and athiests our ability to tell right from wrong.

Comment

The response was to who was in the pocket of foreign governments and corporations. I believe your side of the aisle is not blind to the fact the Clinton Inc. was/is hip deep in foreign $$$ entanglements.
              I take it your are not referring to the Clinton charitable foundation, joe. If you are, cite a credible source which rates charitable corporations and which gives the Clinton Foundation low marks. It might be out there, but all I've seen give it high marks.

Comment

You know a story is real when it comes from NewsMax and is repeated by InfoWars, something called TruNews, and Sarah Palin's Twitter feed.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  I agree with Scoob.
                  HRC wouldn't have gotten rich.

The Clinton Foundation however ...
                  Those HIV-infected people in Africa ran the perfect scam to get more medicine!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    So what would you ascribe Hillary's time as First Lady to be worth? 2 years as a U.S. Representative? 2 years as a Rep + 1 year as an Ambassador? 4 years as a Rep + 4 years as an Ambassador?
                    I think it just rounds her out

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Breitbart has taken extraordinary interest in Gen. McMaster. I wonder why?
                    Ask Flaggy (oh, wait he answered already

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    We learned nothing from Galileo. Un-****ing-believeable how these guys not only ignore science but also ignore history.
                    They don't care. All they want is more money.

Apparently so. Somebody lock up John Bolton.

You have to wait for Kim to do the first move. If he flips a nuke and it works, then a whole bunch of possibilities exist.

1. NK is eradicated and China does nothing.
                    1a. NK is eradicated and China is apoplectic.
                    2. USA does a "measured response" and China does nothing.
                    2a. Measured response and China goes apoplectic.
                    3. https://youtu.be/fbIfVEboAzg
                    Isn't there supposed to be a put it in the box option?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    4. China takes out NK. It's a very real possibility.
                    Hmmm. They might get aggravated enough

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    The easiest way to neutralize NK is just to ignore Kim. All he wants is attention, and Trumpy's giving him all he can handle. Just ignore him, and watch him stamp his little feet in frustration.

Until he actually fires off a missile that does something.
                    This is the problem. They both want be the one to get the most attention and they will escalate more and more to win it. [Kim has just said he will hit Guam in days].

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Would you let them be capable of hitting the U.S. with nuclear weapons? I don't think he'll nuke them, nor should he. The mostly likely outcomes are some sort of regime change or peace deal. It would be interesting to know what north korea's population thinks of everything. It's crazy that in today's world they can be so cut off from everyone else.
                    ? I believe that has happened.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    On the contrary. I think he'd OVERreact, and there's where the US will get in trouble. He'd be in the mindset of "I'll show them!" and as long as he got some approval for a reaction, he'd go nuts.
                    THink toddler throwing a tantrum with an audience.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    I think he'll defer to people smarter than him, which is the best we can hope for in the situation. He wants adoration, and some sort of peace 'deal' with NK would be a huge win for him, at least in his mind.

I really have no clue what Hillary would do. I do know that she said she would escalate things with Russia over what they have done in Syria, which I thought was completely clueless.
                    Out in Right Field again I see. Please name one instance where he has deferred to anyone when he should and stayed the course without losing it later in a tweet storm.
                    What ever Hillary would do would be better than this. Diplomacy is a dance. If you don't know the steps you stumble. tRump is falling on his face. Hillary at least knows the steps, has dealt with them before. I am confused why the GOP followers suddenly want to make nice with Russia. I just don't get why? I get why tRump and his cronies want it. $$$. I don't understand how they have managed to get the rest of you to drink the Koolaid. You praise tRump for promising to be tough yet tell us that Hillary would be tough like it is a bad thing. The paradox of this confuses me.
                    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    THis same thing happened a bit ago in Alabama (or one of the other southern states). The Farmers were begging the legislature to change the rules back. The tomatoes rotted.
                    Last edited by leswp1; 08-09-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      I take it your are not referring to the Clinton charitable foundation, joe. If you are, cite a credible source which rates charitable corporations and which gives the Clinton Foundation low marks. It might be out there, but all I've seen give it high marks.
                      There isn't one. The folks that listen to Faux and read the right wing stuff will post the 902 (or is it 920) tax form but any research shows that isn't useful as their structure spends money on their programs rather than farming it out.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Those HIV-infected people in Africa ran the perfect scam to get more medicine!
                      The HIV epidemic is all fake news!!1!1!!

Comment

I thought the Clinton foundation issue was just the use of government contact/meetings to solicit for funds that was frowned on. Not some actual money scandal.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I thought the Clinton foundation issue was just the use of government contact/meetings to solicit for funds that was frowned on. Not some actual money scandal.
                          Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.
                            That would mean you are trying to apply logic. There is no logic (remember facts are bad) only fantasy and wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              There isn't one. The folks that listen to Faux and read the right wing stuff will post the 902 (or is it 920) tax form but any research shows that isn't useful as their structure spends money on their programs rather than farming it out.

The HIV epidemic is all fake news!!1!1!!
                              Form 990. You can read them on Guidestar along with every other 503.c.3.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X