Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

[Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

(Western bias)

Comment

On vacation. Southern California is hot. Disneyland is still awesome. San Diego is nice.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Nothing like being back to work to boost your confidence. Pt's wife has referred to me as "woman of size", "big", and "hefty", along with the gesture of puffed out cheeks and arms bulked out to the side. Apparently this was supposed to make me feel good as the patient will be confused enough to think I'm his sister and it will help him pass away.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Nothing like being back to work to boost your confidence. Pt's wife has referred to me as "woman of size", "big", and "hefty", along with the gesture of puffed out cheeks and arms bulked out to the side. Apparently this was supposed to make me feel good as the patient will be confused enough to think I'm his sister and it will help him pass away.
            Sometimes there is no explaining people.

Had to go to 2 different markets yesterday- dif things on sale at each one. Went to the deli at both. People waiting at the deli on Sunday night are some kinda weird.

Comment

Um, sure. I don't get people sometimes.

Off to Las Vegas tomorrow morning for work. Staying the weekend once the conference is over.

Comment

• s'upp y'all

Even if it is his wife and not him.....
                Shouldnt PT be concerned he could be DFa with this?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Morning lodge.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The two old guys trying to get up before Mookie?

Comment

Greetings from 30,000 feet over....somewhere. I do like my free FlyFi on JetBlue. I'm actually doing work. My mid year is coming up so I'm taking this time being confined to my seat and getting (most of) it done. At least for the easier objectives. Good use of my time. Flight took off late, which is annoying. They switched aircraft which meant a change in gates and didn't tell us till about 10 minutes till we were supposed to board. So we all had to schlep to the other end of the terminal. Got there, no plane. Was coming in from the hangar. So no need to deplane passengers and clean. But it meant we didn't board till our departure time, and then it took close to 40 minutes to take off. Ugh. Hopefully they can make up some time in the air. It's a long shot but I need my room to be ready when I get there. Stuff to do and I need to go pick up a bunch of items that I had shipped to me.

Ah, they joys of business travel.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            Good morning to tLodge!
                            Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Good Morning, MEUSA!

What the heck boys? What time do you go to bed? or are you posting from Hong Kong like Dave used to?

Afternoon mook!
                            Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Ah, they joys of business travel.
                              so scarlet gets first class too with the free lounge booze? awesome

the gate access from the lounge is a great perk. you can go early if one wants and meet your stew then to fill up. or wait until they call "5 minutes" and stay at the bar, then go down the private gate to the door.
                              mookie is giddy with excitement only 35 days until we start (with a dry flight to london )

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                so scarlet gets first class too with the free lounge booze? awesome
                                Fat chance. We're being held to a $50/day per diem for food. Not sure how that will happen in Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                                X