BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

We have an exhibition in less than two weeks (?!!) on Friday 9/22 against a Canadian team whose identity I am not sure of at the moment... yayyyyyyyy hockey
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Yes they are Grant. LGT
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
      Yes they are Grant. LGT
      Thanks for letting us know, as when it comes to national crowns, only the Clarkson, UMD, and UW fans are in a position to say. UNH won one, but the Wildcats fans don't have a non-Olympic year title to compare.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

BC's schedule is up and OH MY GOD ALL OF OUR HOME GAMES ARE GOING TO BE ON ESPN3

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS
        Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 09-12-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah and here's the schedule: http://bceagles.com/schedule.aspx?path=whockey

Exhibition Friday 9/22 at 1pm against Laurentian who at least isn't a high school team this year yayy

Nonconf:

vs. UMD x2
          vs. QU x1
          @ Cuse x1
          @ SLU x2
          @ HU x1
          vs. HU x1
          Beanpot x2 (NU and BU/HU)

I can't complain about that schedule. LET'S GOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            BC's schedule is up and OH MY GOD ALL OF OUR HOME GAMES ARE GOING TO BE ON ESPN3

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS
            Typical ESPN east coast bias. Might as well broadcast Cupcake Wars in it's place.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Typical ESPN east coast bias. Might as well broadcast Cupcake Wars in it's place.
              clarksonathletics.tv. and watch the national champions for free.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                clarksonathletics.tv. and watch the national champions for free.
                Not too shabby for the "17" that might check it out.
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS
                  So this means your attendance will plummet from 515 to 185. Being on TV is not all roses and candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    This was absolutely an A+ home, well done.

It's good to be back

Comment

It's good to be back
                      It is...

Also, is there going to be a weekly poster poll again this year. I'm in...but I suppose it depends if the rest of the"17" want it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        It is...

Also, is there going to be a weekly poster poll again this year. I'm in...but I suppose it depends if the rest of the"17" want it, right?
                        Meh.. I dabble when I remember

Not quite sure what to expect this season though.

Comment

It is...

Yeah we want the poll, it's the highlight of the week next to the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                            Not quite sure what to expect this season though.
                            It sure feels that way although I would give the nod to the fighting nurses in a preseason poll.

Comment

It sure feels that way although I would give the nod to the fighting nurses in a preseason poll.
                              The Fighting nurses early on I would expect some issues. They are really gonna miss Mercer and Bannon. Anxious to see Giguere and the other freshmen and how they play.
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                              X