Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
    Interesting interview. "We're not going to look at where we're at, we're not going to think about where we're at. We're thinking about our present and our future."
    Hmmmm..
    I'm pretty sure the context of "where we're at" is the W-L-T record, which would mean the past. That being said, we've heard this like a broken record for the past decade or so...

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
      Do we have a York kasdorf caliber goalie coming in fall?
      Pretty sure it'll be a couple years before we start looking for one of those...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Pretty sure it'll be a couple years before we start looking for one of those...
        agreed
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          agreed
          Only thing I could POSSIBLY think of that would sway anything is if Perry decides to bolt given he is a draft pick, although I don't know how much of an impression he's making...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Only thing I could POSSIBLY think of that would sway anything is if Perry decides to bolt given he is a draft pick, although I don't know how much of an impression he's making...
            That's exactly my thought.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since I was watching the RPI game on DirecTV, when it was over I switched to the final of the GLI. Of course I rooted for MTU as an engineering school over WMU. MTU couldn't do anything with a 5 minute PP in overtime (except get a minor themselves) and then lost. I have become a jinx.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Would this be a good title for Part 2:

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hire Donald Trump after his 4 years in the White House????
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Since I was watching the RPI game on DirecTV, when it was over I switched to the final of the GLI. Of course I rooted for MTU as an engineering school over WMU. MTU couldn't do anything with a 5 minute PP in overtime (except get a minor themselves) and then lost. I have become a jinx.
                    Oh now that explains it. 😆

Stop watching the women's games as well please.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                      Oh now that explains it. ��

Stop watching the women's games as well please.
                      It must have been the Ben and Jerry's ice cream which I bought during the Yale game on 11/5/16 at the HFH. We defeated Brown on 11/4 and then were leading Yale until ...
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If you're asking people to vote, I vote no.

Of course, I voted against the guy who originated the "Make...Great Again" slogan, and he won anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                          If you're asking people to vote, I vote no.

Of course, I voted against the guy who originated the "Make...Great Again" slogan, and he won anyway.
                          Yes I was asking that. I thought it was cute but I also voted against him.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy New Year to all.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

It was reported in this morning's Times Union that Dr Alan Meltzer died on December 12th.

Dr M taught physics at RPI from 1959 thru 1996 and was involved in many student services initiatives on campus. He was a regular at HFH and, am told, was a Rangers fan.

Thoughts and prayers to his family...

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Happy New Year to all.
                                From me to all also.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X