This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lunch

Baked chicken filet sammich, Cheetos, and Mountain Dew from the Fred Meyer deli.

Also went to Ace Hardware to obtain flat rate boxes for my Christmas presents (inexplicably they have a post office inside.) They didn't have any up for grabs and I didn't feel like waiting in line, but I ended up buying a 14 tool Leatherman for $35. Go me.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      TBD... Not sure if I'm gonna be lazy and go out or just make something here....
      Stayed in... Bowl of Chili-Mac & Cheese along with a can of Diet A&W Root Beer
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Baked chicken filet sammich, Cheetos, and Mountain Dew from the Fred Meyer deli.

Also went to Ace Hardware to obtain flat rate boxes for my Christmas presents (inexplicably they have a post office inside.) They didn't have any up for grabs and I didn't feel like waiting in line, but I ended up buying a 14 tool Leatherman for $35. Go me.
        They used to put post offices inside bank buildings, which is what originally made it a federal crime to rob a bank, prior to the creation of the FDIC.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          I had five guys today

Bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms. Reg size fries. Couple packets of ketchup for the fries. Diet coke to drink (20oz bottle).
          LOVE 5 guys. I was out today and had Culvers; 2 butterburgers w/fried onions, reg fry and a Pepsi. Butterburgers are very good, they were my favorite until I ate 5 Guys (keep it clean kids).
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Sandwich shop run by a couple of hacks?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Sandwich shop run by a couple of hacks?
              Well for every $100 I spend he hacks 10 cents off gas for me.

Interestingly enough, Michigan has a megastore chain called Meijer. It was founded by a Dutch immigrant named Frederik Meijer. Frederik Meijer and Fred Meyer are no relation whatsoever.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                LOVE 5 guys. I was out today and had Culvers; 2 butterburgers w/fried onions, reg fry and a Pepsi. Butterburgers are very good, they were my favorite until I ate 5 Guys (keep it clean kids).
                Why? We didn't when Mookie came out of the closet, why should we when you do?
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  If I hadn't retired before the 5 Guys opened on State Street in Madison, I'd have eaten lunch there every effin day for the next five years. I'd eat there more often now if it weren't for ramp parking etc. Just a lot of hassle for a burger. If Oregon would get a Culver's they'd certainly get a big chunk of my business.

Edit: Oh, today's lunch. Chips with braunschweiger as dip, a childhood favorite I rarely eat anymore.
                  "This world is your world. Take it easy, but take it." - Woody Guthrie

Comment

Jimmy Johns roast beef sandwich, yogurt, banana, chips, and a Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                      Mookie's out of the closet. In a big way.
                      He doesn't do anything halfway!
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Before I went on what my niece describes as a "lifestyle change" (read: diet) the bestest lunch ever would be two barbecue pork sandwiches (one without trimmings) from Russell's on Thatcher Road in Elmwood Park. They've been in business for about 80 years. Oh, and a Heileman's Old Style.

http://russellsbarbecue.com/
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 12-10-2012, 04:58 PM.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

2 fried eggs, toast, and molasses cookies.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Chicken breast sandwich with swiss & avocado, chips, & a Coke at the tacky & abrasive cafe.

Real Coke, not that namby pamby diet crap or stinkin' Pepsi.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Club wrap, fries, iced tea.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Lasagna with extra cheese. Gotta love leftovers.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X