Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Dude. He's not out sick, it's a pretty serious condition. Don't stoop man.
    Wasn't really my point. i was not trying to be disparaging to McCain.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

if he were a democrat I doubt turtle boy would delay the vote...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Dentists are still considered doctors too, but the point we were discussing of was whether they should be covered under traditional health insurance, and cosmetic surgery isn't.
        Certainly some cosmetic surgery is covered under traditional health insurance. Breast reconstruction for breast cancer survivors is one very common example. Your example of just pulling the abscessed tooth in the ER would be like performing a mastectomy with no reconstructive surgery.
        Last edited by BassAle; 07-17-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          if he were a democrat I doubt turtle boy would delay the vote...
          That's separate from the point I'm making.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well, it's official. Literally everybody hates the Cruz amendment.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Well, it's official. Literally everybody hates the Cruz amendment.
              Of course they do. They want people to use medical services so the insurers can get their cut. If people have no insurance and they become gravely ill and go into medical bankruptcy.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think the best plan at this point is to try and stay healthy and if for some reason you can't plan out your bankruptcy ahead of time. I'm going to start planning that out now so I know what's involved and how it works.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

McConnell tells moderate Republicans that future Dems will save them from themselves

“I am concerned about Leader McConnell’s comments to apparently some of my Republican colleagues — ‘Don’t worry about some of the Medicaid reforms, those are scheduled so far in the future they’ll never take effect,'” he said. “I think those comments are going to really put the motion to proceed in jeopardy, whether it’s on my part or others.”
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Man, that is cynical.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Moran and Lee kllled McConnell's bill tonight.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Honestly man, if it were anyone BUT war hero McCain, do you think Yertle the Turtle would delay the vote? I don't. #cynic

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Moran and Lee kllled McConnell's bill tonight.
                          He plans on either trying to push the House bill through or the 2015 repeal that got vetoed.

Phil Mattingly‏Verified account @Phil_Mattingly 50m50 minutes ago
                          Replying to @Phil_Mattingly

thread for clarity: McConnell is calling for a vote to take up the House-passed bill (AHCA). If it passes, then repeal-only via amendment

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            He plans on either trying to push the House bill through or the 2015 repeal that got vetoed.
                            How can moderates like Collins/Heller/Murkowski support repeal without a plan in place to replace it?

Comment

Two articles

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-doing-nothing

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/matt...o-nev-n2356223
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin heard.

Health Care broken. Democrats fault we're not going to get the Great Health Care our beloved Trump promised.

Comment

Working...
                                X