Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    No, that's not true either. He needed the right guy. The guy that would want to destroy Obamacare, pass the tax cut, and get the radicals on the Court. His biggest problem getting legislation done isn't Trump it's the idiots in the House.
    They've (GOP) all been wanting to destroy Obamacare since it was passed. It's been a rallying cry for the whole party. A more effective (but dangerous) president might have been able to do away with it when they tried and failed. Now they will do it piecemeal.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      They've (GOP) all been wanting to destroy Obamacare since it was passed. It's been a rallying cry for the whole party. A more effective (but dangerous) president might have been able to do away with it when they tried and failed. Now they will do it piecemeal.
      They want to do a lot of things. Not the same way though. Immigration reform was passed in the Senate while Obama was there. The House killed it. The House is killing any immigration bill now. The House Bill on Obamacare that passed had no shot in the Senate. It has nothing to do with Trump. Trump will sign every ****ing thing Turtle Boy hands him. A different President has nothing to do with any of this.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Let's give everyone one guess as to who the lawmaker is...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

Because only centrists are corrupt?

Or would he be okay with a non corrupt centrist?

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

I'm confused.
                No confusion. Expect the left to create it's own version of the tea party. Thus halting it's progress for years to come.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No confusion. Expect the left to create it's own version of the tea party. Thus halting it's progress for years to come.
                  Except this:
                  What should Democrats run on?

1. Single Payer Health Reform
                  2. Real Tax Reform. Not that BS the Republicans just passed.
                  3. Free Two Years of college. Drastically reduce the interest rate on ALL remaining college debt.

I would be running on those three items right now. And I'd be hammering them over and over and over again.
                  Has to have a Tea Partyesque movement to happen.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

I'm confused.
                    The combination is highly problematic in this case as we’re seeing from the results thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Except this:

Has to have a Tea Partyesque movement to happen.
                      Nope. All those ideas are centrist IMO. Democrats have already moved on to some sort of minimum salary or pay for just being a citizen. They're way out in front of their ski's.

Comment

Nope. All those ideas are centrist IMO. Democrats have already moved on to some sort of minimum salary or pay for just being a citizen. They're way out in front of their ski's.
                        Maybe in Minnesota they’re “centrist” but in most other places it’s “liberal extremism”.

You’re letting your blind hate for Bernie cloud your thinking.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Maybe in Minnesota they’re “centrist” but in most other places it’s “liberal extremism”.

You’re letting your blind hate for Bernie cloud your thinking.
                          Ok. They're not centrist. I'll go back to giving guns to 5 year olds. That had more support.

Comment

Ok. They're not centrist. I'll go back to giving guns to 5 year olds. That had more support.
                            JFC nevermind, I wanted to have a thoughtful discussion but I guess not.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

JFC nevermind, I wanted to have a thoughtful discussion but I guess not.
                              To have a thoughtful discussion you need to offer up what would be centrist and not accuse me of having clouded judgement. I put my 3 issues on the board. You didn't.

Simple Payer isn't extreme. It's normal for most of the world.
                              Paying for two years of college makes economic sense and so does real tax reform.

Extremist my ***.

Comment

To have a thoughtful discussion you need to offer up what would be centrist and not accuse me of having clouded judgement. I put my 3 issues on the board. You didn't.

Simple Payer isn't extreme. It's normal for most of the world.
                                Paying for two years of college makes economic sense and so does real tax reform.

Extremist my ***.
                                Centrist in this country is basically what Obama did and what the Democratic leadership wants:

1. Slightly tweaked Obamacare.
                                2. A rollback to ~2012 tax rates
                                3. Assistance for student loans like slightly lower rates and deferments on payments.

Like or not but your ideas, and mine, are considered “extreme” to Democratic leadership. You want to change that, you need a Tea Partyesque movement.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X