Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    No need to be sorry...You haven't converted over to being a virtue signalling liberal have you TK?
    nope
    lost old pword and then lost interest...until now
    cant get anything by you...unless through the 5hole

Comment

and Holy Cross next year will have you westerners change the HE schedule from cupcakes to full blown wedding cakes/
      can't wait

Comment

actually that may be the only time I have EVER been tied to the word liberal in the same sentence. even that hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
          actually that may be the only time I have EVER been tied to the word liberal in the same sentence. even that hurts.
          Good to see you post again and best of luck to your Daughter as she makes her way through her senior year. And yeah, I was using micro-aggression there but I figured you could handle it.
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            The crazy thing is that Kinger split them up two games ago and if anything their production has gone *up*
            It's prudent and frankly a matter of safety for Coach to exercise caution when tinkering with any kind of lines she's not familiar with..especially those with players who are powerful and even considered dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              I'm not ready to claim that MSU or SCSU can beat BC. Maybe some day if I'm really bored just to see what GIFs TTT will post in rebuttal.
              Minnesota State beat
              St. Cloud who beat
              UConn who beat
              RPI who beat
              Princeton who beat
              Dartmouth who beat
              Quinnipiac who beat
              Clarkson who beat
              St. Lawrence who beat
              Boston College

YOUR MOVE!
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

... YOUR MOVE!
                Even in the Kevin Bacon game, you only get six degrees of separation.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Impressive cover story on Kenzie Kent “BC’s Two Sport Sensation” in US Lacrosse magazine. Hard to believe that someone can play two D1 sports these days, and at such a high level. Most kids are encouraged to “specialize” at a young age. Good for her!

Comment

That is impressive.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                      Impressive cover story on Kenzie Kent “BC’s Two Sport Sensation” in US Lacrosse magazine. Hard to believe that someone can play two D1 sports these days, and at such a high level. Most kids are encouraged to “specialize” at a young age. Good for her!
                      What's crazy is she's even better at LAX than hockey o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        What's crazy is she's even better at LAX than hockey o.O
                        Although they don't care too much for the way she destroys the field as she runs around in her skates!

Comment

Minnesota State beat
                          St. Cloud who beat
                          UConn who beat
                          RPI who beat
                          Princeton who beat
                          Dartmouth who beat
                          Quinnipiac who beat
                          Clarkson who beat
                          St. Lawrence who beat
                          Boston College

YOUR MOVE!
                          i'll get you half way there in 2;
                          St. Cloud who beat
                          UConn who tied BC twice

Comment

thanks. I am thick skinned. actually too thick, if you ever saw me.

Comment

They definitely have a history of dirty players at BU. Melissa Anderson, Kayla Tutino, Maddie Elia...

A game between BU and UND would have ended in bloodshed.

Comment

A game between BU and UND would have ended in bloodshed.
                                They did play at least one series back in the day when both were contenders, and I think that is when Poulin suffered a ruptured (lacerated?) spleen.
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X