Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Harvard recap: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...inal-score-8-1

Might want to give those lines a run for a few games and see where we end up. I would like to see what they can do against a team that's not hot garbage.
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-22-2017, 10:14 PM.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Just watched the N'Eastern game....Wow.
      Can Lonergan and Watts be the best duo since Kessel/Brandt? Time will tell, but I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by play-by-play guy View Post
        Just watched the N'Eastern game....Wow.
        Can Lonergan and Watts be the best duo since Kessel/Brandt? Time will tell, but I'm impressed.
        The crazy thing is that Kinger split them up two games ago and if anything their production has gone *up*

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          The crazy thing is that Kinger split them up two games ago and if anything their production has gone *up*
          Double wow. In the words of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz: "I'm frightened....I'm very frightened!!"

Comment

Originally posted by play-by-play guy View Post
            "I'm frightened....I'm very frightened!!"
            I think I'm in love

Comment

I love it when we score so many goals but these recaps take for fking ever

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ern-nu-huskies

Comment

Ahhh, that's nice...Mostly duckies and bunnies for bc since after this weekends results, bc>NE>Wis, right? You could have almost bet the farm that bc was going to jolt a team back to reality that, lets be honest, had some good fortune to beat WisconSIN. The reality is, Northeastern has been a cupcake for bc for quite awhile. They seem to have no clue how to play against the free-flowing offensive game that bc has employed for quite awhile now. And that goes for most of the rest of Hockey East. Hasn't worked out so well for bc when teams in the NCAA tournament have put up more resistance than the normal Hockey East path of least resistance. But hey, maybe with the diluted talent this year due to the Olympics, bc might shine the brightest in the end with a NC.
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                  Ahhh, that's nice...Mostly duckies and bunnies for bc since after this weekends results, bc>NE>Wis, right? You could have almost bet the farm that bc was going to jolt a team back to reality that, lets be honest, had some good fortune to beat WisconSIN. The reality is, Northeastern has been a cupcake for bc for quite awhile. They seem to have no clue how to play against the free-flowing offensive game that bc has employed for quite awhile now. And that goes for most of the rest of Hockey East. Hasn't worked out so well for bc when teams in the NCAA tournament have put up more resistance than the normal Hockey East path of least resistance. But hey, maybe with the diluted talent this year due to the Olympics, bc might shine the brightest in the end with a NC.
                  TTT, didn't BC lose 3 to the Olympics this year?
                  5HF, I can see how it hurts that HE has done a pretty good job against your beloved Wi, MN conference this year. It's only natural to blame the 1 player from WI and 2 from MN (diluted talent...right) for the current play. How about reality...any team in HE can beat any team in the WI, MN conference and any team in the WI, MN conference can beat any team in HE. The faster you get over that fact the better your year will be.

Comment

That was also NE's 3rd game in 5 days whereas BC was fully rested.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                      TTT, didn't BC lose 3 to the Olympics this year?
                      5HF, I can see how it hurts that HE has done a pretty good job against your beloved Wi, MN conference this year. It's only natural to blame the 1 player from WI and 2 from MN (diluted talent...right) for the current play. How about reality...any team in HE can beat any team in the WI, MN conference and any team in the WI, MN conference can beat any team in HE. The faster you get over that fact the better your year will be.
                      So...The words "jolt", "resistance", and "shine" weren't an obvious clue that this was "amped" up sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        That was also NE's 3rd game in 5 days whereas BC was fully rested.
                        I'm trying to push the "no excuses" motto. TTT, do you recall a team that played a game vs PC on a Friday at 2pm and jumping on a bus to play Syracuse the next day at 3pm.
                        down 3-1 they came back and won? Syracuse had the previous 10 days off.

no excuses.

Comment

So...The words "jolt", "resistance", and "shine" weren't an obvious clue that this was "amped" up sarcasm?
                          I MISSED THAT...SORRY. good one then.

Comment

TTT, do you recall a team that played a game vs PC on a Friday at 2pm and jumping on a bus to play Syracuse the next day at 3pm.
                            down 3-1 they came back and won? Syracuse had the previous 10 days off.

Comment

I MISSED THAT...SORRY. good one then.
                              No need to be sorry...You haven't converted over to being a virtue signalling liberal have you TK?

Comment

How about reality...any team in HE can beat any team in the WI, MN conference and any team in the WI, MN conference can beat any team in HE.
                                I'm not ready to claim that MSU or SCSU can beat BC. Maybe some day if I'm really bored just to see what GIFs TTT will post in rebuttal.
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X