Bottom Feeders 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The committee is concerned about concessions. Please let us know what the menu will be. The gnarlier and more revolting, the better.
    For starters, we can hire these guys from the Mount Washington Valley in NH. It's a good hour away so the unheated food should down the one or two fans n attendance and required a trip to the nearest hospital but only once the NH Air National Guard can get a chopper up there for which the fans will be billed a rescue fee. Hope this YELP review helps:

'This place is simply TERRIBLE. First the lettuce was black and wilted - I know many places pre-make salads but black and wilted is not acceptable anywhere! Bread was average at best. Sauce is not homemade - canned and too sweet. Meatballs - holy heck not even sure what that gray mystery meat with breadcrumbs was. I could go on and on. If you appreciate good food don't go here. Expensive for pasta but most places in this area are. I'm giving one star only because our waitress and everyone that worked there were awesome.

I would not recommend.'

PS. This place actually has spaghetti in it's name but we're not sure why, it's that bad IMHO!
    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Timcat (my cat) has spoken: we're going to Mt. Washington.

So, confirmed so far:

West: Ouray, CO
      South: Elba, AL
      East: Mt. Washington

Midwest is to be decided. Leaning towards Bad Axe, but could change my mind.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        Timcat (my cat) has spoken: we're going to Mt. Washington.

So, confirmed so far:

You could schedule the Midwest in the Florida Keys or Honolulu seeing how Allentown is hosting the MW regional this year.

Honolulu: http://icepalacehawaii.com/
        Keys: Roller blade only.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Timcat (my cat) has spoken: we're going to Mt. Washington.

So, confirmed so far:

Excellent, we are making arrangements for the President Simone weather machine to be moved from the RIT campus to Mount Washington via a shared student ride so the host team can guarantee the worst playing conditions known to man
          RIT Tigers

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2017-18

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            For a moment, I thought you wrote moose, which would be too good for this tournament. Mouse, OTOH, definitely works.
            mmhmm moose steaks, better than bear IMHO.
            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
              Excellent, we are making arrangements for the President Simone weather machine to be moved from the RIT campus to Mount Washington via a shared student ride so the host team can guarantee the worst playing conditions known to man
              The committee thanks you so much. Would you accept some Dragon's Milk in return?
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Please explain the President Simone weather machine, for the uninitiated, like me. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  Please explain the President Simone weather machine, for the uninitiated, like me. :-)
                  A statue in the center of the RIT campus. It was well known that former school President Al Simone used it's real powers to control weather in campus.
                  https://ritpedia.rit.edu/The_Sentinel
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

The committee thanks you so much. Would you accept some Dragon's Milk in return?
                    Of course, being lactose tolerant has served me well in life!
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

Of course, being lactose tolerant has served me well in life!
                      New Holland Dragon's Milk. 11.0 ABV. Wed like to thank you for helping us with Mt Washington.

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2017-18

'Tis shame NE regional cannot be played right now, as wind chill temperatures at -60 F are ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          'Tis shame NE regional cannot be played right now, as wind chill temperatures at -60 F are ideal.
                          A deflected shot taken at Mt. Washington right now might land in Center Ossipee.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

New Holland Dragon's Milk. 11.0 ABV. Wed like to thank you for helping us with Mt Washington.
                            Oh, thanks for the clarification... That does look delicious!
                            RIT Tigers

Comment

• Test run off the Al Simone weather machine today has it feeling like -100 on top of Mount Washington. This regional is really to suck for those in attendance 😂
                              RIT Tigers

Comment

Test run off the Al Simone weather machine today has it feeling like -100 on top of Mount Washington. This regional is really to suck for those in attendance 😂
                                You'll get a comped 6 pack of your favorite regional craft beer for running the machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X