X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.21 STAND for our great National Anthem

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    How stupid is this guy? He's an idiot. Who gave him a college degree? They should be stripped of their rights to educate. Penn should be ashamed.
    It's not Real Penn, it's just their silly business school. Getting a degree from Wharton is like getting a degree from the Kennedy School at Harvard. It's a degree mill with an Ivy name scotch-taped to it to up the price. A paid-for credential. A vanity press.

c.f. Harvard Business School and Bush, George W.
    Last edited by Kepler; 10-12-2017, 08:45 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Stock market went up so debt is gone: https://***********/joshtpm/status/918296242660302848
      I think I am starting to get why he has like a Bakers Dozen Bankruptcies on his record...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Two things. First, people who are "much better off" in your book are probably paying taxes, or what you and I would certainly consider real money in terms of the amount.
        I didn't say they weren't, oh master of the strawman. I said they should quit whining about it and imagine how they'd feel in someone who's worse off shoes.

It's the corollary of the poor Hampton's second homeowner whining about how they're barely getting by, what with prep school for the two kids, and the two mortgages, and cars for everybody in the family. Just shut the eff up.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It's not Real Penn, it's just their silly business school. Getting a degree from Wharton is like getting a degree from the Kennedy School at Harvard. It's a degree mill with an Ivy name scotch-taped to it to up the price. A paid-for credential. A vanity press.

c.f. Harvard Business School and Bush, George W.
          So, it's a money grab by the school. Is there any integrity left in this world? Any? Anywhere?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Trump threatening to pull FEMA out of PR. More money for him to golf, I guess.
            He wants to impeach the President of PUERTO RICO just like his reddit followers said!!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I didn't say they weren't, oh master of the strawman. I said they should quit whining about it and imagine how they'd feel in someone who's worse off shoes.
              What they really want is Somalia's tax code with America's infrastructure, laws, financial markets, etc. There almost there. Get the new tax laws through and they'll be as close as they've ever been.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, it's a money grab by the school. Is there any integrity left in this world? Any? Anywhere?
                It isnt a new thing...this is the crap the Ivies have been pulling forever. It is like buying high end clothes you are paying for the name the clothes are all the same.

What is the saying...the hardest thing about going to an Ivy is getting in? Once you are in you are golden. That dates back to when my father was in college...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Trump threatening to pull FEMA out of PR. More money for him to golf, I guess.
                  What a vindictive little whiny *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    It isnt a new thing...this is the crap the Ivies have been pulling forever. It is like buying high end clothes you are paying for the name the clothes are all the same.

What is the saying...the hardest thing about going to an Ivy is getting in? Once you are in you are golden. That dates back to when my father was in college...
                    Who let him in? He's obviously not intelligent enough to be let in. So, it must have been the money. Must be nice to be able to just buy everything.

Comment

Who let him in? He's obviously not intelligent enough to be let in. So, it must have been the money. Must be nice to be able to just buy everything.
                      I mean GWB was the same thing, he went to one of the Ivy schools (and that clearly was bought not earned).

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        What is the saying...the hardest thing about going to an Ivy is getting in? Once you are in you are golden.
                        Urge to kill rising. That's the old saying for HYP. At certain Ivies you still actually have to work for your grades.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What a vindictive little whiny *****.
                          the PR'ans are so dumb. offer donnie jr some beachfront property for another hotel and course and just sit back and watch the $$$$$$$ come.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Urge to kill rising. That's the old saying for HYP. At certain Ivies you still actually have to work for your grades.
                            You went to Cornell...whats next SUNY-Binghamton is an Ivy too?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Urge to kill rising. That's the old saying for HYP. At certain land grant schools you still actually have to work for your grades.
                              you mean?!??!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Trump probably thinks the national debt is what all the citizens owe on their credit cards.
                                that ain't gone either

Comment

Working...
                                X