Northeastern 2018 Off-season: Dog Day Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern 2018 Off-season: Dog Day Afternoon

Congrats Northeastern fans on Adam Gaudette winning the Hobey!!

Comment

first one's always the hardest..!!!

congratulations to Northeastern U. & Adam Gaudette ..on the Hobey Baker Award!

Way to go, Go NU
      Go Huskies !
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Outstanding accomplishment Gaudette! I am sure your Husky fans are proud!

Comment

...and in addition to the Hobey Baker Award for Adam Gaudette, NU gets three first-team All Americans. Probably the best day ever for the NU hockey program without anybody putting blade to ice. Heartfelt congratulations to the players, the coaching staff, and all those behind the scenes that helped make this happen.
          Last edited by Split-N; 04-06-2018, 06:04 PM.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Program has come a long way. I always thought Thiessen got robbed on the Hobey Baker.
            These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Greatest. Player. In. Program. History.
              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post
                Program has come a long way. I always thought Thiessen got robbed on the Hobey Baker.
                We did have a player get robbed but it was ZAR. Thiessen had demonstrably more formidable competition.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

i wanted to post this 2 days ago (when it came out).. but didn't want to jinx anything..

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...lease-Give.php

Well done, AG
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Our piece on Gaudette http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/hu...ouver-canucks/
                    "Never tell me the odds"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern 2018 Off-season: Dog Day Afternoon

Also reports are Scott Borek, PC assistant, is the next man to run the Merrimack program. So good news that Keefe will be staying.
                      "Never tell me the odds"

Comment

Congrats to Adam, Northeastern and their fans. Go Hockey East!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                          glad Keefer is staying put. Coming back to Gaudette.. your piece, well done. He was very gracious to the NU community tonight. His prepared remarks, from the heart. Just real happy for him/ his family. Best in the future to him & to the program.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Way to go Adam! Awesome day for him and the Husky community as a whole. Great to see Sikura and Davies recognized as All-Americans!!

Comment

Congratulations to Hobey Baker winner Adam Gaudette, Northeastern University and it's fans. Well done.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Congrats to Gaudette and the NU Program. It is a feather in their cap that shows the strides the program has taken.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X