Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Hi.

Does anyone know if WTOP will still televise the game? I was hoping that not EVERYONE was leaving for spring break...

Comment

Not much chatter about Oswego making any noise/advancing on any of the threads,perhaps the underdog role will serve them well?? Lou what do you have as far as TOP, If I know those boys and girls the game will be on TOP as they are TOP..

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        Not much chatter about Oswego making any noise/advancing on any of the threads,perhaps the underdog role will serve them well?? Lou what do you have as far as TOP, If I know those boys and girls the game will be on TOP as they are TOP..
        As of 5p they were counting heads and planning a broadcast Saturday...
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

They announced there will be one final Hockey Night In Oswego broadcast for those who cannot make it........here's my question what gets pulled together in the event we host again next weekend, As it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
            They announced there will be one final Hockey Night In Oswego broadcast for those who cannot make it........here's my question what gets pulled together in the event we host again next weekend, As it is possible.
            I am confident if there is a game there will be a broadcast - there are enough students and recent alums of WTOP in upstate/central/western NY to get on the air - but I don't see Norwich laying an egg at home against Salem State.
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

I suspect some ****ed off Lakers licking their wounds after last weekend bak.

Alas we live to fight another day

Last home game for awhile--lets make it count--Go Lakers

Comment

OSWEGO, N.Y. – Ticket information for Oswego State men's ice hockey's NCAA Division III Championship First Round contest against Hamilton College at 7 p.m. on Saturday in the Marano Campus Center Arena is below.

Oswego State season-ticket holders may begin purchasing seats at 12 p.m. on Tuesday at the Marano Campus Center Box Office. Season-ticket holders will have until 5 p.m. on Wednesday to claim their seats.

On Thursday, tickets will become available to the general public when the box office opens at 10 a.m.

All tickets will cost $8 – excluding students. Students of SUNY Oswego and Hamilton College will be able to purchase tickets for $4 with a valid school ID.

Purchasing of tickets can be done in person at the Marano Campus Center Box Office, online at tickets.oswego.edu or by calling 315-312-3073.
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                  I suspect some ****ed off Lakers licking their wounds after last weekend bak.

Alas we live to fight another day

Last home game for awhile--lets make it count--Go Lakers
                  I know I would not be happy ,and I have been there believe me.....lets hope these boys can make it at least as far as I/we did,and hopefully finish the job.

Comment

I know I would not be happy ,and I have been there believe me.....lets hope these boys can make it at least as far as I/we did,and hopefully finish the job.
                    This Cardinal fan is certainly hoping we get a Round 4 with the Lakers, but mostly so I can say we beat Oswego 3 times in a season
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                      This Cardinal fan is certainly hoping we get a Round 4 with the Lakers, but mostly so I can say we beat Oswego 3 times in a season
                      It was 30 years ago we beat them 3 championships in a season....oops..did I say that?

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                          It was 30 years ago we beat them 3 championships in a season....oops..did I say that?
                          IIRC and I do it was 6x...and a #

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                            Bump
                            and my phone is tapped...make USCHO great again

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              and my phone is tapped...make USCHO great again
                              Looking over Hamilton's numbers, I came across a head scratcher - they had 8 ENG's this season - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - I have never seen that many...Its 10% of their season scoring...drops their 3rd period goal production for the season down from 40 to 32...discuss!
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                Looking over Hamilton's numbers, I came across a head scratcher - they had 8 ENG's this season - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - I have never seen that many...Its 10% of their season scoring...drops their 3rd period goal production for the season down from 40 to 32...discuss!
                                Quality goaltending, mixed with an offense that doesn't pull them away, lots of goalie pulls against them because the other team is still in it?

There goaltender has put up some solid numbers this year, however you cant find a player listed in any scoring category except one kid near the bottom of Assists, so clearly its a spread it around scoring team however just not as often as say us or some other teams we see regularly.

This goaltender looks to be their strength and a test for our at times prolific offense.
                                Last edited by OZrebel; 03-08-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X