X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Speaking of which, did you sense that disturbance in the force yesterday?? ;-)
    was creating my own.... mookie was disturbed as he turns around in a church parking lot nextdoor to the establishment and there were two watertown cruisers parked there. if that place gets closeted up mookie is going to be very very depressed

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    They showed Jasmine on teh Jumbotron and Lil turns to me and says "Where's mookie? That's a good outfit!"
    well tell mookie what lil' saw!!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Still #1. I will take it.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        Still #1. I will take it.

Have fun kissing your sister tonight?

If it makes you feel better, Sloe Gin is legit on the ledge. He's the Whioux's Scooby right now.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

At the meh HT tonight, though in all honesty, I'm good with the tie. It's better than loss.

So, because I choose to no longer frequent the live blog the BU student newspaper run because more than half the commenters are either BC fans or BU fans who do nothing but badmouth the team and post garbage I was called a fairweather fan. Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

If it makes you feel better, Sloe Gin is legit on the ledge. He's the Whioux's Scooby right now.
            I am an only child.

I really thought UND was going to start their surge against us.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              I am an only child.
              That just makes it weirder.....
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                *HT

a
                What he said.

I'm happy with two points, but disappointed in the effort tonight, which also is a credit to the rodents.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  At the meh HT tonight, though in all honesty, I'm good with the tie. It's better than loss.

So, because I choose to no longer frequent the live blog the BU student newspaper run because more than half the commenters are either BC fans or BU fans who do nothing but badmouth the team and post garbage I was called a fairweather fan. Heh.
                  Well you didn't go to the game last night....
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Happy hockey table I suppose.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

That just makes it weirder.....
                      Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Well you didn't go to the game last night....
                        And I'm not going this Friday either. Oh noes!! I'm a terrible fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          And I'm not going this Friday either. Oh noes!! I'm a terrible fan!!
                          You're probably a BC fan in disguise.

I shall run very far away now, very quickly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Taking 3 of 4 points on the weekend in Whiouxville, I'll walk away happy.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Taking 3 of 4 points on the weekend in Whiouxville, I'll walk away happy.
                              I'd say. With complete domination one of those nights? Did not expect that.

I'll take our weekend, I guess, too. Due for a letdown, thankfully not against a team that (I think) will be a contender at the end of the season.

Comment

I'd say. With complete domination one of those nights? Did not expect that.

I'll take our weekend, I guess, too. Due for a letdown, thankfully not against a team that (I think) will be a contender at the end of the season.
                                You think we're toast now?
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X