X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and thank you vets, go nu
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
      If the reason 14 is out is what I heard it was, it's literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.
      Well now I'm intrigued...
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

What the ever loving hell happened to Boston House of Pizza????? Here to get a quick two slices and soda special. Looks like new owners and they are clueless.

Comment

Worst of all they closed up the window that allowed you to order pizza without leaving Punters.

Edit: Nevermind you said BHOP, I'm thinking UHOP.
          2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
          2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            What the ever loving hell happened to Boston House of Pizza????? Here to get a quick two slices and soda special. Looks like new owners and they are clueless.
            Gross. There's not much good pizza near NU, but BHOP is the worst. Cappy's II and NY Pizza were better before they disappeared. Woody's is probably the best.

Comment

The pizza itself wasn’t bad. But they had no cheese or pepperoni ready, had to wait for them to make a fresh one. The soda was flat and warm. Thankfully they let me grab a bottled water. When I paid, I never got my change. Only two guys working there. Seems like they literally just took over yesterday.

Comment

1st period was great. Really quick play, nice work by the Huskies. bu dominated the 2nd period. We somehow escaped at 1-1 in the period, and it's 3-1 NU after two. Let's hold this lead, but would like to see a little more quality than what we saw in the 2nd.

Comment

Kudos to the Dog House for doing the Macarena. Entertaining!

Comment

• Always love those jerseys.. & oh.. on the pizza..
                    Woodys or bust
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• and Oettinger for the WWF takedown of the year..
                      hands down.
                      Last edited by northeastern; 11-10-2017, 09:49 PM.
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Fitting finish.
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Nice third period. bu looked good to start, but once it was 4-1, they had nothing. Good defense in the 3rd with some nice PP and counter attacking goals.

Comment

Enjoyed every bit of this game online. Time for two games in person next week.
                            Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                            —H. L. Mencken

Comment

From the TV, the Huskies uniforms looked pretty ugly. How were they in person?

Comment

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                                From the TV, the Huskies uniforms looked pretty ugly. How were they in person?
                                While I always like to see those types of uniforms, I didn't like those specific ones that much. Wasn't a fan of the brown. I think they needed more green. Liked the font on the names, though they were tough to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X