Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

You shadow-ban Republicans for advertising, you have Soros voting machines to rig the count, and THIS is your excuse?! https://www.infowars.com/green-party...hopes-in-ohio/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      You shadow-ban Republicans for advertising, you have Soros voting machines to rig the count, and THIS is your excuse?! https://www.infowars.com/green-party...hopes-in-ohio/
      I wouldn't be quoting him but I just heard about this on the radio. My reaction is:

Typical Lefties.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I wouldn't be quoting him but I just heard about this on the radio. My reaction is:

Typical Lefties.
          And why shouldn't I? Because you can't stand going to a differing view? Heed the words of Martin Niemöller. Regardless of what you think about Alex Jones, this is really a battle about freedom of speech; about censorship. You have Congresspersons using their position to get people to censor dissent. Clear racketeering and clear trust activity. Just like Bell, it's time to break these entities up.

Comment

You don't understand the Sherman Anti-Trust Act, do you?

I'll give you a hint, it doesn't violate it.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Regardless of what you think about Alex Jones, this is really a battle about freedom of speech; about censorship.
              For clarification purposes...Isn't the tech industry violating the US Constitution's First Amendment free speech protections?

No. The First Amendment reads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That first part means the government can't pass laws limiting your right to speak, but it doesn't say anything about companies or social networks.

https://www.cnet.com/news/infowars-a...ube-and-apple/

Clear racketeering and clear trust activity. Just like Bell, it's time to break these entities up.
              A new convert to huge government? First, government tells corporations how they must behave and if they don't do it, we break them up?
              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                And why shouldn't I? Because you can't stand going to a differing view? Heed the words of Martin Niemöller. Regardless of what you think about Alex Jones, this is really a battle about freedom of speech; about censorship. You have Congresspersons using their position to get people to censor dissent. Clear racketeering and clear trust activity. Just like Bell, it's time to break these entities up.
                Like a lot of other things...you have ZERO clue about the 1st amendment.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Typical Lefties.
                  What I mean by this is here is the green party costing the Democrats another election.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Shadow-ban? Do you just go about making up ridiculous terms or do you take these terms from Dear Gay Frog Leader?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Shadow-ban? Do you just go about making up ridiculous terms or do you take these terms from Dear Gay Frog Leader?
                      When nothing has actually happened, you need to make up a fake new term to make it seem like something has.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Surprisingly, shadow banning is a thing.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          For clarification purposes...Isn't the tech industry violating the US Constitution's First Amendment free speech protections?
                          Then why is it happening in reaction to Rep. Deutch? And why is Sen. Murphy now calling for all right wing outlets, not just Infowars, to be banned? They are using their position to silence their opposition.

And the saddest part is, you see nothing wrong with this. Perhaps it's because you're not Infowars, so you don't care if they get banned. You're not FOX News nor a conservative pundit, so you don't care that they're one of the next targets, based on Senator Murphy's statements. You seem to be OK with the precedent that is being set here. Make no mistake, when they come for you, and you call for the same things that I am calling for today, there will be no one left to defend you, and you will then realize that you had a chance when it started to nip the elimination of free speech in the bud. They had a chance to squelch Hitler back in the mid-30's. They didn't, his power corrupted absolutely, and they had to go through a war and nearly half a decade of reparations to fix it. No one's saying you need to agree with Alex Jones. Heck, if you want to be completely against everything he stands for, there's nothing wrong with that. But for gosh sake, never deny the right of someone to say something, lest you set the precedent that free speech is not something desired.

Comment

But yet, you're cool with Trump wanting to shut down NBC, CNN, and the WaPo.

Let's take a live look at your reaction:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, Alex still has all his websites (plural) that are still freely available. He's still on Twitter. He is still free to pedal his entertainment (as his lawyers admitted in his child custody case) on the internet.

All that happened was multiple private companies told him he wasnt welcome there anymore. Just as someone eloquently put it a day or two ago, "Just like those bakers who refused to make a cake for a gay couple."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And the saddest part is, you see nothing wrong with this. Perhaps it's because you're not Infowars, so you don't care if they get banned. You're not FOX News nor a conservative pundit, so you don't care that they're one of the next targets, based on Senator Murphy's statements. You seem to be OK with the precedent that is being set here. Make no mistake, when they come for you, and you call for the same things that I am calling for today, there will be no one left to defend you, and you will then realize that you had a chance when it started to nip the elimination of free speech in the bud. They had a chance to squelch Hitler back in the mid-30's. They didn't, his power corrupted absolutely, and they had to go through a war and nearly half a decade of reparations to fix it. No one's saying you need to agree with Alex Jones. Heck, if you want to be completely against everything he stands for, there's nothing wrong with that. But for gosh sake, never deny the right of someone to say something, lest you set the precedent that free speech is not something desired.
                                For starters, the reason I went to check this out was that I wasn't fully positive myself. Believe it or not, I was fully prepared to voice my concerns regarding this it was against the 1st. It was not...and so these outlets are well within their rights to have customers who they deem are appropriate.

The point is that FB, YouTube, etc have user guidelines. You break the guidelines and you get the boot. FB specifically took him down "for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies." As stated, there are plenty of conservative sources that don't break these guidelines on these networks...and I'd bet my car that sources like Fox will continue to exist on FB.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X