Who Wins The NCAA Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Wins The NCAA Championship?

All WCHA Final, then gotta go with the Badgers. Superbly coached, talented, deep -- and this year crazy hungry. Potent combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I don't know that I could handle another FF loss to the rodents. Is there a psyc hospital in the greater St. Louis area?
      If it plays out that way, you'll have hit the bottom(s). Just cross the bridge to Illinois, go to Cahokia, build your own personal mound, and be done with it.

(lame humor, but good tourist tip)

Comment

We've hit the 30 mark for total votes, and just about 3 out of every 4 believe the Badgers will win it. As to whether or not Timothy ends up in the psyc ward, it's a much closer vote.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          As to whether or not Timothy ends up in the psyc ward, it's a much closer vote.
          Hey, they haven't built one yet that I can't get out of. Crossing a state line after escape might get the FBI involved, is it a risk I'm willing to take? Yep. If a guy in a red felmet and a straight jacket asks for a ride, don't be afraid, I'm harmless, just get me to the WI state line in the trunk and dump me off. Just don't squish the thinner bloated liver when closing the trunk door. Thanks in advance.
          Last edited by Timothy A; 03-14-2017, 05:17 PM.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Hey, they haven't built one yet that I can't get out of. Crossing a state line after escape might get the FBI involved, is it a risk I'm willing to take? Yep. If a guy in a red felmet and a straight jacket asks for a ride, don't be afraid, I'm harmless, just get me to the WI state line in the trunk and dump me off. Just don't squish the thinner bloated liver then closing the trunk door. Thanks in advance.
            You the man...with the liver thingy...
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I don't know that I could handle another FF loss to the rodents.
              I would have thought you were a lock except for that last weekend with 2 shootouts. Either team could have been the winner if it had been allowed to go to the death. If it is an all-WCHA final I may not be able to watch because it is going to be a nail-biter with a gut-drop for one team or the other. a tense 1 goal game.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                I would have thought you were a lock except for that last weekend with 2 shootouts. Either team could have been the winner if it had been allowed to go to the death. If it is an all-WCHA final I may not be able to watch because it is going to be a nail-biter with a gut-drop for one team or the other. a tense 1 goal game.
                I plan on being at the game if/when UW advances. I don't know how I would deal with it in person. I think another 8-3 UW romp would do all of us a lot of good.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

the WCHA tourney semi between UMD & MN was fun to look at the faces on WI fans
                  either of these teams could beat us

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                    the WCHA tourney semi between UMD & MN was fun to look at the faces on WI fans
                    either of these teams could beat us
                    Yeah, that game was a real wake-up call. It's like as if both teams had already beaten the Badgers once earlier this year and taken them into OT three other times.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                      Yeah, that game was a real wake-up call. It's like as if both teams had already beaten the Badgers once earlier this year and taken them into OT three other times.
                      +1

Comment

"hab" could be the only prognosticator to get it right!

Comment

Got another strange feeling about CU.

Do they score 3 or more?

Does ARD get pulled?

Tiley didn't look overly quick or agile to me on Friday and if that is how she normally plays I'd say that's CU's biggest concern against UW. It's always good advice to get the goaltender moving from side to side to allow inertia of a body in motion to be your friend. But you have to be able to put together some nice quick passing plays in close, or fairly close, in order to accomplish that other than lucky bounces helping you out in that regard.

Comment

And hab is our Prognosticator of the Year!

Comment

I'm ready to vote now

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                                I'm ready to vote now
                                I'd probably still get it wrong ...
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X