X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Engineers 2017-2018

Originally posted by giwan View Post
    never found the initial tweet, Best of Luck and hardwork HC Vines
    Maybe it was deleted soon thereafter. I looked and didn't find it either. This one I got from several sources.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Maybe it was deleted soon thereafter. I looked and didn't find it either. This one I got from several sources.
      How did he do year one results aside? Did you see a noticeable change in the team? Recruiting seems to be on track!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
        How did he do year one results aside? Did you see a noticeable change in the team? Recruiting seems to be on track!
        Someone who follows the team much closer than I do will have to answer that.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
          He didn't exactly inherit much so I'd say he did fine with what he had. I think the attitude of the team was probably much better since they would have been very relieved with the change from the previous boring and frustrating leadership.

Comment

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-19-2018, 09:41 PM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
              They have changed their style of play and still need to go that route. Much more open and free. Could be wrong as I did not check stats it seems SOG have gone up for the O and less SOG for the goalies. The D was changed as well, not playing what was almost a one on one D.

My understanding there is more two way communication, and taking playing D1 more seriously.

Trying to make a culture change I believe, and not easy to do immediately.

Comment

They have changed their style of play and still need to go that route. Much more open and free. Could be wrong as I did not check stats it seems SOG have gone up for the O and less SOG for the goalies. The D was changed as well, not playing what was almost a one on one D.

My understanding there is more two way communication, and taking playing D1 more seriously.

Trying to make a culture change I believe, and not easy to do immediately.
                I take it that you regard those as changes for the better.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I take it that you regard those as changes for the better.
                  Do you think they are not?? In the end it does come down to W-L

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do you think they are not?? In the end it does come down to W-L
                      I am not close enough to the team to have an educated opinion. Based upon you wrote is true, I think they are going in the correct direction.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-23-2018, 07:26 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has an update on Kirsten Iwanski? I spoke with a couple of her teammates at the end of the season who indicated she was planning on returning to school in September, but have heard nothing else. I do very much understand the need for her to have privacy and am not trying to pry. Just wondering if she is progressing toward her goal. I have worn my wristband since the day I purchased it and I hope everything goes well for her. I think it would be a wonderful thing for the RPI community to use some of the money raised for laptops and whatever to send her something to help lift her spirits. I would gladly support such an effort.

Comment

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                          Just wondering if anyone has an update on Kirsten Iwanski? I spoke with a couple of her teammates at the end of the season who indicated she was planning on returning to school in September, but have heard nothing else. I do very much understand the need for her to have privacy and am not trying to pry. Just wondering if she is progressing toward her goal. I have worn my wristband since the day I purchased it and I hope everything goes well for her. I think it would be a wonderful thing for the RPI community to use some of the money raised for laptops and whatever to send her something to help lift her spirits. I would gladly support such an effort.
                          Isn't she back in school this semester? I think that is she in the back with a cap on (covering an incision?) in post 294.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Isn't she back in school this semester? I think that is she in the back with a cap on (covering an incision?) in post 294.
                            https://www.facebook.com/49623074042...1758351872577/

Comment

Does anyone know why Amanda Kimmerle in the front row is wearing a Sioux sweatshirt? (I think that is AK.) She is not from North Dakota.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks so much. Not sure how I missed it, but certainly an incredibly uplifting story.

Comment

Working...
                                X