Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Should be interesting to see what the Italian leadership does in wake of this...if they will resign like we all thought Sunil should have or what...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      And Italy is out.
      Italy, Netherlands, Chile, and the US would've been a group of death in other World Cups. Maybe they can have a NIT
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Italy, Netherlands, Chile, and the US would've been a group of death in other World Cups. Maybe they can have a NIT
        The #HeBelieves Cup coming to the US this summer! Live on ESPN!
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          Should be interesting to see what the Italian leadership does in wake of this...if they will resign like we all thought Sunil should have or what...
          Resign? If they’re alive by Friday I’ll be shocked.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Resign? If they’re alive by Friday I’ll be shocked.
            I just mean from the perspective of Sunil's comments about coaches resign but presidents don't typically...Italy feels like it will clean house...like you said
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              I just mean from the perspective of Sunil's comments about coaches resign but presidents don't typically...Italy feels like it will clean house...like you said
              Yeah, I imagine plenty will be taking blame. Right now I wish I spoke Italian.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Depending on what Denmark does tomorrow, we could have three Nordic nations in the WC.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Italy leaves Giovinco in Toronto, fails to qualify. Sweden brings on Svensson, qualifies.

Not saying, just saying...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Italy leaves Giovinco in Toronto, fails to qualify. Sweden brings on Svensson, qualifies.

Whats the US excuse?
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Whats the US excuse?
                      Everybody in CONCACAF had MLS players so it all cancelled out.

And they sucked.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Yep...that's why. I get you pimp the MLS but cmon.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ch...world-cup/amp/
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I decided to look at the 1958 World Cup to see who played (16 teams including, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and I noticed that substitutions were not permitted. Hmmm.. A little looking around on Wiki and I found that substitutions were not allowed in the World Cup Final until 1970.
                            Last edited by joecct; 11-13-2017, 09:22 PM.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Yep...that's why. I get you pimp the MLS but cmon.
                              Uh, sarcasm meter broken there?
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                I decided to look at the 1958 World Cup to see who played (16 teams including, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and I noticed that substitutions were not permitted. Hmmm.. A little looking around on Wiki and I found that substitutions were not allowed in the World Cup Final until 1970.
                                And it was only one sub until the 90’s. Red and yellow cards didn’t appear until 1970 as well.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X