Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Do you think there is anything likable about Hillary? Has there ever been any funny busines with the Biden foundation? They might be somewhat similar as far as where they are on the political spectrum, but completely different people.
    Yes.
    No idea, but the Clinton Foundation is a fantastic organization.
    No ****.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well I backed Obama over Romney. Just because I'm a conservative doesn't make me a shill for the GOP. I would have most likely backed Biden over Trump(unless Biden picked someone really wacky for VP.)
      Backed. Meaning you voted for Obama?

Not a single soul here will admit to voting for Trump, but there seem to be a lot of backers, including you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I supported Bernie but I do not think he could have won a Democratic primary that way. The BUT HER EMAILZ morons were over in the other primary voting for Trump.

Bernie needed to do exactly what Obama did: win over smart, strategic party insiders early and compete with the Clintonistas instead the DNC apparatus to stop it from becoming Hillary's personal print shop. Bernie did not do that: he concentrated on message and idealism, which are great, but you also needs nuts and bolts process and a stick to the eye when the ref isn't looking (or you need the ref). Bernie thought all he had to do was raise buckets of money. That was wrong: he needed to use that money to leverage force inside the Democratic party institutions, win fights, and outplay Hillary. Obama had a killer instinct and his people did that wonderfully. But Bernie had no Rahm Emanuel. He didn't even have a David Axelrod.
        Yup. Bernie also had to fight an uphill battle since he wasnt actually a member of the party. He started 2 steps behind. Obama used his ability to give great speeches against Hillary at every turn. He didnt attack her GOP style, but he also didnt defend her much either. He played the same game Bill did...let every see how cool and young you are compared to the Old Codger running against you. While she was trying to talk policy he was holding rallies all over the country. The GOP destroyed her while he was building up delegate count and a warchest. It was brilliant.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Backed. Meaning you voted for Obama?

Not a single soul here will admit to voting for Trump, but there seem to be a lot of backers, including you.
          I don't live in my home state anymore and haven't voted in 10+ years. I don't think people should be allowed to vote in any state but the one they are from. I don't expect anyone to agree with me.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Holy sh-t, Newsweek!

Their cover.
            You mean, "The Failing Newsweek Magazine". Right?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't live in my home state anymore and haven't voted in 10+ years. I don't think people should be allowed to vote in any state but the one they are from. I don't expect anyone to agree with me.
              That's ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                That's ridiculous.
                I feel like we're just getting trolled at this point.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I don't think people should be allowed to vote in any state but the one they are from.
                  Flag comes in here every day for ten years working his fingers to the bone and you waltz in and absent-mindedly drop the single most bizarre political comment in Cafe history.

By miles.

Credit where it's due: that's the most perverse thing I've ever heard. And I've been to the North Country.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What. The. ****.

And yeah Flaggy is probably envious

Comment

Do you think there is anything likable about Hillary? Has there ever been any funny busines with the Biden foundation? They might be somewhat similar as far as where they are on the political spectrum, but completely different people.
                      Please provide links to ACTUAL funny business that has occurred with the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

Flag comes in here every day for ten years working his fingers to the bone and you waltz in and absent-mindedly drop the single most bizarre political comment in Cafe history.

By miles.

Credit where it's due: that's the most perverse thing I've ever heard. And I've been to the North Country.
                        Ha, I said up front I didn't think people would agree with it. It's irritating in Maine that you have people from away deciding Maine's future. That is the reason I feel that way.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

On the plus side, that probably would've given Hillary the win given the population shift from the Midwest to other regions.

And it's just too easy for Onion/Clickhole
                          http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-...-my-duty--6411
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

"The one they are from" meaning where you were born, or where you currently live?

If the former, are you high? If the latter, is there anyone who actually disagrees with that?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Do you pay any taxes (income, property, sales, etc.) to the state you currently reside in? Do you still pay taxes to the federal government? If so, this is a completely absurd position to hold, and you're d@mn right you shouldn't expect anyone to agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                "The one they are from" meaning where you were born, or where you currently live?

If the former, are you high? If the latter, is there anyone who actually disagrees with that?
                                I'm assuming he means the birthplace of your paternal grandfather. Anything else would just be crazy.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X