X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    You are not condemning it, either. You are among the many pointing out the legal "excuse", though. Which is very much on the side of defending it.

All of the Hillary rage is pretty danged quiet.
    Sorry. ZOMG DRUMP NEEDS TO BURNED AT THE STAKE! EMAILZ DID IT TO SAINT HILLARY! OUTRAGE!

I've already said Trump needs to be removed from office. Stating that what he did was legal is not excusing his actions. It is merely pointing out that he did not break any laws. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      About that... Donald Trump told he cannot land helicopter on sacred temple, must use cable car like everyone else. Tells Israel to "******* themselves," and cancels leg of trip.

@Newsweek: Trump couldn't land his helicopter on Israel's ancient fortress—so he canceled his visit, refusing to take cable car https://t.co/51lw5z8nPr https://t.co/CIGUB9Bwx9
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        About that... Donald Trump told he cannot land helicopter on sacred temple, must use cable car like everyone else. Tells Israel to "******* themselves," and cancels leg of trip.
        Please tell me that isn't real.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cancel...landing-611287
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cancel...landing-611287

President Donald Trump has canceled a planned visit and speech at the ancient mountain fortress of Masada in Israel after authorities told him that he could not land his helicopter on top of the UNESCO-listed site.

Instead, Trump will now deliver a speech at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. It comes after an Israeli Air Force (IAF) regulation that prevents helicopters landing at the summit of the Masada site, according to Israel’s Channel 2 broadcaster.

Unlike former presidents who have made the trip, such as George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, Trump declined to land the helicopter at a base of the historic site and then take the cable car up, preferring to cancel the visit altogether.
            News of the president’s cancellation stirred reactions among observers of the American-Israeli relationship and officials inside the country. “Well Masada was too hot, so we found a great spot instead for POTUS,” Eitan Weiss, deputy spokesperson for the Israeli Foreign Ministry tweeted, appearing to mock the reason for the cancellation. “@IsraelMuseum. The Dead Sea Scrolls make an important setting.”
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Congratulations, you have fell for the globalist trap of the opposition mind.
              I have fell for the idea that it's dangerous to hire the worst American to run the country
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                In regards to what secret could be wholly appropriate to pass on to the Russians. Of course we don't know for sure, but it's been reported that the information was in relation to ISIS developing bombs disguised as laptops or other electronic devices. Since ISIS purportedly blew up Flight 9268 with 219 Russian civilians aboard about a year and a half ago, I can certainly see how sharing information about that so that the Russians can take precautions to protect their own citizens might well be deemed "wholly appropriate". You can't?
                Classified information is, by definition, of value and importance. But the part you’ve failed (refused?) to comprehend in multiple posts now is that the process and sources by which that information is gathered are at least as important as the intel itself, and are often far more important than specific bits of information.

What if the laptop bomb stuff was disinformation that the Russians themselves had fed to someone to see who that someone was talking to and now it circles back to them via the POTUS? And now they know who their security breach is? What if they were part of the laptop bomb planning and thought the information was secure and were passing more information along the same channel but now have been told by the POTUS that it’s not secure? What if they had that information narrowed down as having come from a few possible sources but knew only one of those sources had been seen meeting with the Israelis recently? And on and on like that --- that’s why intelligence is a profession with people who devote their lives to it, it’s complicated, to say the least.

I’m not saying any of the above is actually the case, it’s probably not, but it could be. And anything you tell the Russians is like filling in a few squares on the Sudoku board for them, it makes it just that little bit easier for them to fill in the rest of the squares. Sure, maybe the information is so critical that you choose to make that trade off and yes, a President can legally share it but anyone with even a semblance of a brain would discuss it with his team ahead of time, not barge into the Oval Office and blurt it out as a brag about how much you know, like you just heard Bob from accounting was sleeping with his secretary. If it was so critical to pass this information to the Russians, it should have been discussed with the national security team, packaged properly to provide just the needed information and nothing more, and sent anonymously via some third-party back channel, basically, it should have been done professionally, but that’s clearly not what we’ve got with this clown in the Oval Office.
                I went home with a waitress the way I always do
                How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

Such a child.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Such a child.
                    That wasn't the noun that occurred to me as I was reading the story.

I'll give this guy credit for one thing. He's making me see how much I am proud to be American, because every time he embarrasses us I want to kick his wrinkled old as-s back to his sh-tbird hotel. F-ck you, you f-cking inept, corrupt ignoramus.

Trump on foreign tour is the equivalent of dragging the American flag through a pigsty.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      That wasn't the noun that occurred to me as I was reading the story.

I'll give this guy credit for one thing. He's making me see how much I am proud to be American, because every time he embarrasses us I want to kick his wrinkled old as-s back to his sh-tbird hotel. F-ck you, you f-cking inept, corrupt ignoramus.

Trump on foreign tour is the equivalent of dragging the American flag through a pigsty.
                      That's an interesting test method. I'm feeling similar things.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        I have fell for the idea that it's dangerous to hire the worst American to run the country

Why everyone can't unite around this idea is baffling.

Comment

And I'm always proud to be American. Always.

I'm not proud of all Americans.

Therein lies the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            Why everyone can't unite around this idea is baffling.
                            Many conservatives would rather see the country dragged through the mud than acknowledge that the "elitists" were right.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              Many conservatives would rather see the country dragged through the mud than acknowledge that the "elitists" were right.

No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                No doubt.

That's related to the point I made earlier.

They don't care if they are wrong, they just don't want you to be right.
                                And they'll literally sacrifice the future of their grandkids and great grandkids to do this. Just awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X