This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

If Reuters is even saying no, it's time to come off your wet dream of a witch hunt. https://www.infowars.com/reuters-adm...mp-and-russia/

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      And Secretary Clinton was found to not have broken the law, too. So the difference is quite a bit different.

But you are missing the point. Hillary *risked* some secreted, don gave them to the russians.

There's your difference. I'm not talking about the legal right or wrong- nothing about sending anyone to jail. I'm talking about the right or wrong for this country.

I could care less that what don did was legal, it was incredibly wrong, and he is risking people lives.

The more people hide behind the legality of the two situations, more people miss the larger point.

If you are going to whine and complain about what Hillary did, then you should whine and complain about what don did- as the actual impact on the US is many times worse. Who cares if it's legal.

Unless you are going to have don clean that glass belly button of yours.
      I'm not defending Trump's actions at all in this situation, so calm down, sparky.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I assume the Clintons killed off Roger Ailes last night.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dennis Kucinich is still around? I thought he'd been taken away by the UFO.

Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Americans must put party politics aside and acknowledge that the federal government is "under attack from within."

Kucinich said the "deep state" within the bureaucracy is trying to "destroy Donald Trump's presidency."

He said there is a "politicization" of intentionally nonpartisan agencies that has resulted in leaks to the press and a "threat to our republic."
          http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...h-says-hannity

He went on to say that there is a “high BS quotient” on claims made by anonymous sources in the Washington Post story.

Kucinich and Trump agreeing on something. The end is near.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            I assume the Clintons killed off Roger Ailes last night.
            No doubt he was producing an expose on the Deep State and the Clintons, including how they infiltrated Fox News with blondes that framed him and Bill O. Now it will never see the light of day... Poor Roger!
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Last I saw it was 38%

We need to get about 100k people in WI, PA and MI to show up in 2020. We know the numbers Trump is going to get...that is the magic number to beat!
              Screw 2020, I want whatever it is, 890 or something extra people to show up in every Congressional district in 2018. Supposedly we need to win the net House vote by about 7% to take the majority. So win it by 15%. I don't want a 2-seat majority, I want a 50-seat majority.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hey Kep. This is for you.
                @townhallcom: Joe Biden Is Getting His Own Ice Cream Flavor At Cornell University http://trib.al/1Qs3G7C
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Dennis Kucinich is still around? I thought he'd been taken away by the UFO.
                  If I was Dennis, I would live forever. (I once admitted to Dr. Mrs. that Elizabeth Kucinich was in my 5, and she said, "what, you don't think she's in mine?)
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I'm not defending Trump's actions at all in this situation, so calm down, sparky.
                    You are not condemning it, either. You are among the many pointing out the legal "excuse", though. Which is very much on the side of defending it.

All of the Hillary rage is pretty danged quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      H.R. McMasters said in the press briefing that what Trump said was quote, "wholly appropriate". That's a clear statement that directly contradicts the idea that whatever Trump said was "wrong". Now perhaps he is, but I just don't see McMasters as a Trump Lackey, especially given he's made his reputation on being just the opposite of that. He's certainly no Kelly Anne or Spicey, etc.

But even if you insist H.R. is somehow being forced to defend Trump against his will, while in actual fact Trump blurted out the launch codes to the Russians, the worst case scenario is that we know exactly what information was given out, when, and to whom. Under those circumstances steps can certainly be taken to manage things and mitigate any potential damage.

In contrast, when you have classified information sitting around in the open and unprotected, no one knows who, when, what, or if any or all of that information has been compromised until long after the fact, if ever. That's an untenable position to find yourself in.
                      Nice excuse.

"**** the country, it was legal."

Pathetic.

Leave it to repbulicans to find excuses that we can pass secretes to Russians. Especially a person like you who pointed out that Communism killed so very many people, the same leaders that the guy in charge of Russia can directly be traced to.

So communism is bad, because it killed people. but the former head of the KGB, who I'm sure had a lot of people killed in the name of Communism, who is now in charge if Russia- it's all of a sudden ok to pass very classified and sensitive information to him. The same guy who is friends with Iran- who wants to destroy us and Israel, and the same guy who is friends with Syria, who likes to kill his own people.

What in the world that used to be a secret can be "wholly appropriate" to pass on to them? The whole classification IS TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM GETTING TO THOSE PEOPLE.

Really- how can you accept that?

Seriously- THAT is the issue with buddying up with Russia. These are the same thugs that ran the KGB, and is now in charge- do you really think they will work in our best interest? These are the same thugs that back Iran- who is getting nuclear information from someplace... These are the same thugs that support Syria, and have bombed innocent people by calling them terrorists- ignoring the actual ISIS threat.

This isn't Canada, who will more likely work with us. This is Russia, who is lead by people who spent most of their lives being our enemy.

Duh.
                      Last edited by alfablue; 05-18-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        H.R. McMasters said in the press briefing that what Trump said was quote, "wholly appropriate". That's a clear statement that directly contradicts the idea that whatever Trump said was "wrong". Now perhaps he is, but I just don't see McMasters as a Trump Lackey, especially given he's made his reputation on being just the opposite of that. He's certainly no Kelly Anne or Spicey, etc.

But even if you insist H.R. is somehow being forced to defend Trump against his will, while in actual fact Trump blurted out the launch codes to the Russians, the worst case scenario is that we know exactly what information was given out, when, and to whom. Under those circumstances steps can certainly be taken to manage things and mitigate any potential damage.

In contrast, when you have classified information sitting around in the open and unprotected, no one knows who, when, what, or if any or all of that information has been compromised until long after the fact, if ever. That's an untenable position to find yourself in.
                        Ohhhh, I see. Clinton would have been better served to publish her emails directly to wikileaks--that way, we'd know exactly what had been revealed. JFC, this has gotten ridiculous.

Comment

Nice excuse.

"**** the country, it was legal."

Pathetic.

Leave it to repbulicans to find excuses that we can pass secretes to Russians. Especially a person like you who pointed out that Communism killed so very many people, the same leaders that the guy in charge of Russia can directly be traced to.

So communism is bad, because it killed people. but the former head of the KGB, who I'm sure had a lot of people killed in the name of Communism, who is now in charge if Russia- it's all of a sudden ok to pass very classified and sensitive information to him. The same guy who is friends with Iran- who wants to destroy us and Israel, and the same guy who is friends with Syria, who likes to kill his own people.

What in the world that used to be a secret can be "wholly appropriate" to pass on to them? The whole classification IS TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM GETTING TO THOSE PEOPLE.

Really- how can you accept that?
                          To this point it's similar to Hillary's issues. No real smoking gun. No real prosecution. With Congress controlled by the Republicans were going to have to do a lot better than what we have before Trump goes down. Even if the Dems control the House it may just end up like Clinton cause no way Turtle Boy resides over a conviction in the Senate without a smoking gun.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            To this point it's similar to Hillary's issues. No real smoking gun. No real prosecution. With Congress controlled by the Republicans were going to have to do a lot better than what we have before Trump goes down. Even if the Dems control the House it may just end up like Clinton cause no way Turtle Boy resides over a conviction in the Senate without a smoking gun.
                            You mean other than don admitting that he did that. Legally, but very wrongly. That tweet is saved somewhere.

Comment

You mean other than don admitting that he did that. Legally, but very wrongly. That tweet is saved somewhere.
                              He's the President. He can declassify whatever he wants. It's not criminal. It might be enough to get him on being unfit for office but that's a standard that's political and Republicans aren't going to go there.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Declassifying what he did by his actions is careless, reckless, stupid, frustrating, asinine and a litany of other terms. But, because he's POTUS, it's not illegal. Anyone else pulled that crap, yeah, illegal. A subtle, but massively finite, difference.

Thus is the power of the Presidency.
                                Thanks Brent, we really needed clarification on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X