• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Poser Of The Year Election

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Coy and Vance are TICKED.
    Who?

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Coy and Vance are TICKED.
      roscoe p is p i s s e d !!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Lots of cousins on that show. Bo, Duke, Daisy, Coy, and Vance were all cousins of the other four. And each one of them had Jesse as an Uncle. Jesse must have had at least five siblings, more than likely brothers seeming everyone's last name was Duke. What happened to the five sets of parents? This is assuming they are all first-cousins, of course.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Lots of cousins on that show. Bo, Duke, Daisy, Coy, and Vance were all cousins of the other four. And each one of them had Jesse as an Uncle. Jesse must have had at least five siblings, more than likely brothers seeming everyone's last name was Duke. What happened to the five sets of parents? This is assuming they are all first-cousins, of course.
          Again, who?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Again, who?
            You're winking Smiley led me to believe that you were joking.

Tom Wopat and John Schneider were contract holdouts for a season, and they replaced them with two dudes that played Coy and Vance.

Comment

You're winking Smiley led me to believe that you were joking.

Tom Wopat and John Schneider were contract holdouts for a season, and they replaced them with two dudes that played Coy and Vance.
              Dude. I thought you knew me better than this. I own all the seasons (even the fake one). I have a brother who knows that there were two trucks that Jesse owned. How did he know? He counted the lugnuts on the tires. The General Lee picked my brother and his new wife up at his wedding to take them to the reception. We grew up on the Dukes. There IS no Coy and Vance.

Comment

Dude. I thought you knew me better than this. I own all the seasons (even the fake one). I have a brother who knows that there were two trucks that Jesse owned. How did he know? He counted the lugnuts on the tires. The General Lee picked my brother and his new wife up at his wedding to take them to the reception. We grew up on the Dukes. There IS no Coy and Vance.
                denial is not just a river in egypt

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Don't make me cut you. Or even worse, make you watch Slap Shot 3 (which doesn't exist, I'm just saying).

Comment

Don't make me cut you. Or even worse, make you watch Slap Shot 3 (which doesn't exist, I'm just saying).
                    i appreciate you fighting the good fight!

Comment

• Re: 2011 Poser Of The Year Election

i appreciate you fighting the good fight!
                      There are other additions if you are privileged enough to be friends with me on FB.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Egypt doesn't exist.

Comment

Egypt doesn't exist.
                          Tell that to the Hebrews.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

roscoe p is p i s s e d !!
                            I'm with you. You can't do that to Roscoe Picotrain!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              Tell that to the Hebrews.
                              *****http://cdn.chud.com/2/2c/2c5e8f92_mcquarrie_raiders.jpeg******
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

New round is up. Top two advance for all the marbles. Old Pio, the pre-election favorite is in, along with some up-and-comers Rimbaud and bbdl, Dirty the veteran in this event, and the Cinderella poster FlagDUDE08.

Comment

Working...
                                X