BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
    They did play at least one series back in the day when both were contenders, and I think that is when Poulin suffered a ruptured (lacerated?) spleen.
    HA see??
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      HA see??
      I don't think internal bleeding counts as actual bloodshed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        The crazy thing is that Kinger split them up two games ago and if anything their production has gone *up*
        When you have two players that have the talent and ability to make those around them better, to spread the wealth by putting them on two different lines is smart coaching. The production results speak for themselves. Now they have two dangerous/scoring lines instead of just one. Pretty smart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
          It's prudent and frankly a matter of safety for Coach to exercise caution when tinkering with any kind of lines she's not familiar with..especially those with players who are powerful and even considered dangerous.
          What does this even mean?! The best and most progressive coaches aren't afraid of tinkering and being creative with the lineup to find out what works and what doesn't, especially in the first half of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            What does this even mean?! The best and most progressive coaches aren't afraid of tinkering and being creative with the lineup to find out what works and what doesn't, especially in the first half of the season.
            Haha don't worry we're all just making "Watts" puns. That's what this thread is now basically.

I don't know who came up without that bright idea but it's electric.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot
              looks like she started right up where she left off last year. This so called "hockey player" should be put out to pasture...saw it for 3 years. complete cheap shot artist. did the same thing to Keller with 20 seconds left in a 6-1 game. NO call.

http://www.nwhl.zone/news_article/sh...rer_id=2739439
              That's some nasty s***

Pasture sounds about right to me, if she's done that before

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                Haha don't worry we're all just making "Watts" puns. That's what this thread is now basically.

That's right, Grant. As long as she keeps working hard, hitting the books, and keeping a good electrolyte balance, I think she'll be fine.

Comment

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                    This will save you time on your goal by goal recap.

Comment

The Watts puns have had their day, time to move on. Reset the breaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                        Geez, who short-circuited your wiring?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                          This will save you time on your goal by goal recap.
                          No recaps from me for the next week or two -- I'm on vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                            It's going to take more resistance than that to stop us

Comment

It's going to take more resistance than that to stop us
                              Some folks like them, some don’t, and some are neutral on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                                Some folks like them, some don’t, and some are neutral on the subject.
                                Lol, I got a charge out of these last two posts! Watt a positive way to start the day! I find these posts current and uplifting. I guess Puckdrop14 finds them reVOLTing.
                                Last edited by shelfit; 12-02-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X