NCAA Quarterfinals: North Dakota @ Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Quarterfinals: North Dakota @ Minnesota

With all due respect to UND, they would not be able to handle either this Cornell or this BU, not the way either team played today, so UM had better win later if the WCHA fans have hopes of maintaining odds for another Frozen Four Championship.

Re: NCAA Quarterfinals: North Dakota @ Minnesota

UND is top WCHA offense, and has poor goaltending....so

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA WOMEN'S HOCKEY

WCHA Regular Season Champions:
    WCHA Playoff Champions:
    NCAA Tournament Appearances: 2012
    NCAA Championships:

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Reg...005/story.html

Comment

It's now Cornell 7 - BU 7 going into the third OT period. 2010 Frozen Four Championship Game revisited? And with Cornell again!!!

So even if UM wins today, (they now lead 3-0 in the second), they had better bring their best game for whoever wins the Cornell vs BU game...absolutely no quit in either of those teams...each battled back from a 3 goal deficit with 3 unanswered goals each...with BU starting things off with a 3 goal outburst in the first period.

This is the second consecutive game that BU has gone into double OT..might either team still have the legs next week?

The difference could/should be Raty...maybe...if they first prevail over UND today.

Comment

And the wheels came off for the Souix! Kessel with a shorthanded goal middle of the 2nd!
        GO GOPHS!

Comment

Go Gophers! Keep coming at them in the third. Don't let up.
          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

This lack of competition, (on the scoreboard), that UM has experienced in this and their last game may not be overly propitious for them next week against Cornell.

Those who just watched the Cornell-BU game may just have witnessed the 2012 Frozen Four Championship Game. How do you top that? It was even 23.4 seconds longer than the 2010 Frozen Four Championship Game between Cornell and UMD! And this one had 15 goals!!!

Beyond belief!

Prepare well UM.

Comment

Did you watch the game? lack of competition??? only an "easterner" would come up with a comment like that! the WCHA is a dogfight EVERY weekend.
              its been a season of playoff preperation for the Gophers. Good Luck to you my eastern friend...

Comment

If Cornell doesn't use a goaltender and skates six the Gophers are toast.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by wmnshkyfan View Post
                  Did you watch the game? lack of competition??? only an "easterner" would come up with a comment like that! the WCHA is a dogfight EVERY weekend.
                  its been a season of playoff preperation for the Gophers. Good Luck to you my eastern friend...
                  was a great game! Take away goaltending,
                  and it was awesome. Minnesota is looking
                  like the favorites to win it all and I.have a feeling und will be back in ncaa's for many years to come

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA WOMEN'S HOCKEY

WCHA Regular Season Champions:
                  WCHA Playoff Champions:
                  NCAA Tournament Appearances: 2012
                  NCAA Championships:

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Reg...005/story.html

Comment

Trolls gotta troll. Let him be.

Comment

Trolls gotta troll. Let him be.

Comment

If that was directed at me I suggest that you read my post again.
                        Yours was quite funny.

Comment

It was a very good game! UND had many chances.. Raty is playing very well right now. I am feeling very confident in the WCHA. Glad you ... Blackbeard enjoyed your game!

Comment

UND post game interview...

http://www.fightingsiou*****/mediaPo...B_OEM_ID=13500

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                              This lack of competition, (on the scoreboard), that UM has experienced in this and their last game may not be overly propitious for them next week against Cornell.

Those who just watched the Cornell-BU game may just have witnessed the 2012 Frozen Four Championship Game. How do you top that? It was even 23.4 seconds longer than the 2010 Frozen Four Championship Game between Cornell and UMD! And this one had 15 goals!!!

Beyond belief!

Prepare well UM.
                              You see 15 goals.

I see a lack of goaltending and defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X