Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

That's all I've really got after reading the last page of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post

That's all I've really got after reading the last page of this thread.
      Our drivel is spreading.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        More than six including several who have posted on this thread. Of course, not all the people from the Land of 10,000 Lakes are UM fans.

This thread is getting full of drivel also.
        Everyone from MN is secretly (if not openly) a Gopher fan. They won't admit it, but that's how it is.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Of course, not all the people from the Land of 10,000 Lakes are UM fans.
          The heratics!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            The heratics!
            They will all see the light eventually. They always do. Add everyone from North Dakota to that list as well. Pretty soon you ask a NoDak resident about UND and they will all say, "Whioux?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              They will all see the light eventually. They always do. Add everyone from North Dakota to that list as well. Pretty soon you ask a NoDak resident about UND and they will all say, "Whioux?"
              Lots of people I've met from across the Midwest are Gopher Hockey fans. Product of the high visibility of the program I would imagine.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

More than six including several who have posted on this thread. Of course, not all the people from the Land of 10,000 Lakes are UM fans.

This thread is getting full of drivel also.
                Why I never!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                  Out of curiosity, dialed the number and some lady named Trixie answered.
                  Is she still there?
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Today is 24 December 2013. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Is she still there?
                      Last I heard, Joyce Randolph was still alive, but I suspect that you know that.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Last I heard, Joyce Randolph was still alive, but I suspect that you know that.
                        Jenny and I are working our way through the DVD set of the lost episodes now.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I'm pretty pumped about this year's classic. All the teams are good...but if we get to meet FSU, it could be a doozey. Big PWR implications for the weekend.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is any video for the non-Minnesota games? Neither RPI or Ferris list any on their schedules, and the Gophers don't have a Tv symbol next to the game on their website.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
                              Does anyone know if there is any video for the non-Minnesota games? Neither RPI or Ferris list any on their schedules, and the Gophers don't have a Tv symbol next to the game on their website.
                              Last I heard there wasn't even TV for the Gopher's second game. The Classic is always light(er) on TV coverage. I believe only the feed from GopherSports.com will be available for the games not televised. Make sure you cancel after watching if you purchase as it's a recurring monthly charge.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                Last I heard there wasn't even TV for the Gopher's second game.
                                WHAT?????? SAy it ain't so.... We waited this long to watch them, they are potentially playing one of the top teams in the country, and the game isn't televised???????? DOes anyone have info to counter this rediculous claim??

Comment

Working...
                                X