Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

someone slept late today
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Shoulder is still sore today. Not as bad as I did a lot of resting yesterday.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            That's what got her in trouble to begin with.
            Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Evening, Lodge. Really cold here, and for the first time in a long time, I'm loving it. Why? It's giving the SB visitors a taste of what we just deal with every winter. Yes, both teams are from states that actually have winter, but not usually like this. -7 is the low tonight.

Single digits are the predicted high temps for the weekend.
            my pipes burst because it was -10F (and we didn't have the storm door on, not like it hasn't been neg temps before)

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Working from home this morning. I had no meetings and yesterday I was feeling like I was coming down with a cold, so I wanted to be able to sleep in a bit. I do have work to do today and will get to it shortly. But right now I’m finishing up breakfast and watching Will and Grace from last night.

les - review went good. We had a good talk. I do need to step a few things up. Could be doing a few things better. But that’s kinda par for the course with me.

My brother is heading to Mpls today. Told him to bundle up. My cousin that lives in Wyoming weaseled his way on the trip. Reached out to my cousin and asked if he AND his son could come. My cousin said no, he only has two tickets. He’s crashing in their hotel room. I love my cousin, and he and my brother have been close all their lives, but it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he weaseled his way onto this trip. He’s also a minister so I have no idea what’s happening in his church on Sunday. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Good morning Lodge. Working from home this morning. I had no meetings and yesterday I was feeling like I was coming down with a cold, so I wanted to be able to sleep in a bit. I do have work to do today and will get to it shortly. But right now I’m finishing up breakfast and watching Will and Grace from last night.

les - review went good. We had a good talk. I do need to step a few things up. Could be doing a few things better. But that’s kinda par for the course with me.

My brother is heading to Mpls today. Told him to bundle up. My cousin that lives in Wyoming weaseled his way on the trip. Reached out to my cousin and asked if he AND his son could come. My cousin said no, he only has two tickets. He’s crashing in their hotel room. I love my cousin, and he and my brother have been close all their lives, but it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he weaseled his way onto this trip. He’s also a minister so I have no idea what’s happening in his church on Sunday. Heh.
                god was there before the super bowl, god will still be there after the super bowl. no worries

Comment

I slept for 13 hours last night. It was great.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Finally the weather is agreeable again.

Had a flight from Cincinnati to MSP last night. Delta really needs to figure out how to turn on the air conditioning. It was about 90 degrees the whole flight and the flight attendants did nothing about it. Both me and the guy next to me were having issues with it. It would be nice, just once, to be on a commercial flight that isn't hot as ****. I got off the plane and stood off to the side in the jetway, in the -4 temps, just to get comfortable for about 2 minutes, it was good to be back in MN.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Finally the weather is agreeable again.

Had a flight from Cincinnati to MSP last night. Delta really needs to figure out how to turn on the air conditioning. It was about 90 degrees the whole flight and the flight attendants did nothing about it. Both me and the guy next to me were having issues with it. It would be nice, just once, to be on a commercial flight that isn't hot as ****. I got off the plane and stood off to the side in the jetway, in the -4 temps, just to get comfortable for about 2 minutes, it was good to be back in MN.
                      just following ancient history.....

Comment

After ~24 hours of travel time my wife and I got back from Singapore Tuesday evening. We've both been puddles since we got back, coming home was a much harder adjustment that going over was.

In the spirit of bigblue's recent trip to Vegas my wife and I had a splurge night at the Marina Sands Hotel including dinner at Spago. Expensive as hell but worth every penny and wow Spago is fantastic and the night views from the Skypark (57th floor) were unbelievable. I didn't take a picture of our Spago bill but between the hotel, drinks at the infinity pool, & dinner we probably dropped a grand that night & loved every minute of it!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Spago. That's a Wolfgang Puck restaurant right?
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Spago. That's a Wolfgang Puck restaurant right?
                            Yes. I looked at the Spago menu at Caesar's and it wasn't nearly as expensive as I expected. If I would have done a little digging earlier, I would have tried to plan to visit that one.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Spago is really good. Best fried calamari ever. One of the few reasons I don't mind a Vegas trip.

Comment

Calamari is gross. Like eating deep fried condoms.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X