Minnesota Women's Hockey 2015-2016 (Part 2) -- Amanda Kessel Enhanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Women's Hockey 2015-2016 (Part 2) -- Amanda Kessel Enhanced

Looks like one Gopher forward left to try to get more ice time.

Comment

• Don't think there's a thread for 2019 recruits yet (I suppose I could start one), but the Gophers pick up a commitment from Blake School (Edina native) sophomore-to-be defenseman Madeline Wethington.

Comment

Best of luck to you Nina!

We get to see her play Dec 9 and 10.

Nina is a hard skater and has a great shot! She may score a lot of goals for BU.
        Last edited by KTDC; 07-22-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post

Nina is a hard skater and has a great shot! She may score a lot of goals for BU.
          Having had the opportunity to share a meal with her I can tell you she is a great kid and I wish her the very best. She is a determined player with good hands but she is not the fastest skater. A very big pick up for them, we'll miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post

Ditto...

This seems like a good move for her as she was pretty buried on the Gophers depth chart
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
            X