Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Aim higher, man.
    The entire female cast of Tokyo Drift?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Hentai cosplay does nothing for me.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Obligatory response.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Planned Parenthood: Want pre-natal care help? GT*O. http://www.mrctv.org/blog/planned-pa...-prenatal-care

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Planned Parenthood: Want pre-natal care help? GT*O. http://www.mrctv.org/blog/planned-pa...-prenatal-care
            Is this really a surprise to anyone? I would be more surprised if they were offering pre-natal care as their name suggests that they're in business to help people plan for parenthood - birth control and termination options - not care for a fetus.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Is this really a surprise to anyone? I would be more surprised if they were offering pre-natal care as their name suggests that they're in business to help people plan for parenthood - birth control and termination options - not care for a fetus.
              regardless, there is a need to terminate pregnancies.

Comment

regardless, there is a need to terminate pregnancies.
                No argument from me. I'm not the person advocating for a return to 1920's America.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  No argument from me. I'm not the person advocating for a return to 1920's America.
                  Good Star Trek episode set in that period. ''You bring the heaters?'

Comment

Good Star Trek episode set in that period. ''You bring the heaters?'
                    "I'd advises ya to keep dialin'."
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Neither am I. All I'm saying is that the company, whose founder was a true racist and ensured the company's strategy has racially motivated overtones in mind, is very much a eugenics company, and should be described and advertised as such. If they're so much about the health of women, like many counter-protesters seem to use for an angle, why wouldn't they help women complete their pregnancy in a healthy manner if that truly was their choice? For being pro-choice, the choice seems quite one sided...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Neither am I. All I'm saying is that the company, whose founder was a true racist and ensured the company's strategy has racially motivated overtones in mind, is very much a eugenics company, and should be described and advertised as such. If they're so much about the health of women, like many counter-protesters seem to use for an angle, why wouldn't they help women complete their pregnancy in a healthy manner if that truly was their choice? For being pro-choice, the choice seems quite one sided...
                        How a company begins vs. how it operates today are not one and the same. Look at a great many German companies operating today (Bayer and VW, for instance), a whole host of them have nasty Nazi connections, but we don't call them out for each and every action taken. Companies and their leadership change over time. They become something entirely different. While Planned Parenthood works in a very grisly, sad realm of the world, their actions today do not reflect the original intent of its founder.

Comment

Walt Disney was a white supremacist and Nazi-sympathizer, so The Walt Disney Company here in the 21st century must still support the KKK and Nazism.

Henry Ford was a racist and Nazi-sympathizer, so Ford Motor Company here in the 21st century must still support racism and Nazism.

The FraudDUDE Transitive Property, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            We are in the 1860s and watching the development of fire departments. First they are private and obey profit motive considerations, only putting out fires at premium-payers' houses. The first thing to do is create a network of public, non-profit fire departments. Don't bother trying to pry people away from private sector firehouses -- eventually, that will either take care of itself or they will somehow actually manage to stay competitive in which case they aren't hurting anybody.
                            How about public fire departments that require current membership to have them extinguish a fire?

Twice in Tennessee in 2011...

https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...r-75-fee-again

City provides fire protection, but rural residents must buy into the service to also get protection.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Meet 'Sesame Street's' muppet with autism

This is what happens when you start forcing vaccinations on muppets!

Comment

How a company begins vs. how it operates today are not one and the same. Look at a great many German companies operating today (Bayer and VW, for instance), a whole host of them have nasty Nazi connections, but we don't call them out for each and every action taken. Companies and their leadership change over time. They become something entirely different. While Planned Parenthood works in a very grisly, sad realm of the world, their actions today do not reflect the original intent of its founder.
                                Yes, there are companies that evolve. Planned Parenthood has not.

Comment

Working...
                                X